Chapter 19

We arrived at 'Mi Amore' around 7:30 pm. To say the least we were awe struck when we walked into the restaurant. It was clearly the most beautiful and most elegant place we have ever seen.

"Good evening, do you have a reservation?" Asked the host as we walked towards her.

"Good evening, yea I made a reservation under the name Min" I replied

"Mr. Min, let me check...ahh yes here you are" the host picked up two menus "follow me please, right this way"

I looked at Jimin who was all giddy with excitement and I just smiled and held his hand. I still couldn't believe how perfect he was. When we arrived at our table I pulled out his chair and then sat down.

"Hello, my name is Namjoon and I'll be your server for today" our waiter said cheerily "May I suggest a dry white wine for tonight?"

"Yes please, that sounds perfect"

"Great! I'll be right back and then I'll take your order" well that was one cheerful waiter.

"Wow, this place is amazing Yoongi!" exclaimed Jimin

I chuckled "I'm glad you like it Jimin"

He just smiled and started looking through his menu. I stared at him with a goofy smile before deciding to do the same.

1 hour later

We were both now finished with our meals and waiting for desert. That's when I took my chance and started talking.

"So we've been dating now for 4 months, and I know I've probably taken my time with it but I can't keep it to myself anymore" I paused to look at him with loving eyes. "You are the most beautiful, caring and loving person I know. You make me feel beautiful even when I think I look my worst. You make me laugh like no one else...I can just be myself around you. Maybe you won't feel the same way about me, but I can't help it anymore. Jimin I love you so much, I can't even describe how much you mean to me....and god please say something because I'm freaking out right now!"

"Well it took you long enough!"

"I'm sorry...I'm an idiot...I knew I should have waited longer...who would love someone like m...W-wait what?"

"You are not an idiot Yoongi, I didn't want to say it because I thought you weren't going to reciprocate my feelings" he stared at me with such adoration "I love you too Yoongi, always have."

I couldn't help it, I broke out into my gummy smile and leaned forward to kiss him. His plump lips moved against mine with such fervor and passion...it was just amazing. He pulled away until we were only a couple of centimeters away and looked right into my eyes.

"I love you" he said with so much emotion

"And I love you"

"Always and forever" I smiled.