Chapter 21

I have decided to let you guys know the main characters that will be featured in the second book/stand-alone of this series!

When I say it's a stand alone, I mean that it can be read by itself. You don't have to read this story before you read the next one. But the story will still have Hunter and Noah in it, so reading this book first will allow you to understand a few details about the characters. Clara, and the girl she ends up liking, will be the main characters for my next story. Yes, it will be a gxg! Noah and Hunter will still show up, but they will not be the main idea of the story. I'll put all this information in the description for the next book lol.

The rest of this book is already planned out, so I'm very slowly starting to plan for Clara's story. That story will be released after this one, but I don't have an approximate date yet. When I do, I will let you guys know.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

(Hunter's POV)

"Hunter."

Hmm, do I really want to wake up?

Not really.

"Hunter, wake the hell up."

Think if I ignore him he'll go away?

"I don't give a single shit if you didn't get sleep last night, you are getting up."

I sighed. Guess he wasn't leaving me alone huh.

"Alright fine asshole, I'm up." I sat up in bed and looked to my bedroom door where I knew Brody would be standing. He smirked at me finally.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked, annoyed he woke me up.

"Oh nothing. Oh, but um, Noah's here. Thought I'd, you know, let you know. Anyway, see ya."

He walked out the door, leaving me in my mild confusion.

Wait, Noah's here. My boyfriend is at my house, and downstairs.

I quickly stood up and yanked off the covers, quickly throwing on some pants over the boxers I always sleep in. I speed walked over to my door, but stopped when I passed my mirror.

I turned and looked in the mirror, quickly trying to fix my hair. Gotta make it look good for Noah this early in the morning.

I finished and yanked open my bedroom door, only to be jumped on the second I opened the door. Noah jumped into me, scaring the hell out of me and making me slightly squeal. Once I got over the shock, I fixed my grip on him and pulled him into a hug.

"Woah, you scared me." I said, slightly out of breath. He laughed, smiling brightly.

"You should have seen your face!" He went again laughing. I smiled, cause he just had the most heartwarming laugh.

I gripped his chin and brought his lips to mine, kissing them lightly. I pulled away from him, smiling.

"Not that I don't love you and that you are here, but why are you here so early in the morning?" I asked, kissing lightly his forehead.

He shrugged. "I missed you, babe." Yeah, babe was a new thing and I never thought I would use the pet name, but I have grown used to it.

"Hmm. Well it just so happens that I missed you too." I said, smiling brightly at him. Would I ever get tired of loving him?

He smiled at me again, letting go of my arms and laughing. "You sounded like a girl when you squealed opening the door." He started laughing again. No, I don't think I'll ever get tired of loving him.