~Chapter 7: Help~

3rd person POV

Jack yawned as he carried you on his back, your almost asleep again. You snuggled you face in his hair. Jack smiled. Ben came rushing up to you two. "I knew (m/n) was in there! I couldn't get you to get up, so I got Jeff to." Ben said before looking at the half- asleep (m/n). Jack glanced at Ben harshly, again angry. Jack didn't understand all the anger he was getting, but assumed it was because he was woken from his nap. "You could've came some other time. We were napping. So as you can guess, I'm grumpy." Jack said. You patted his head. Ben shrugged before leaving.

Jack opened the door as you slept. "You needed him?" Jack asked. "But he's asleep." Jack grinned under his mask hoping Slendy would change his mind. "Ah, well, it appears so." Slendy said making Jack grin harder. Just then you woke up, but you were still half asleep. Jack felt the movement and began to hurry. "Well, since he's asleep we'll just go-" "Wait." Slendy cut Jack off. Jack frowned as he knew you were waking up. "But we really gotta be going." Jack said. You then opened your eyes and looked around.

You realized you were in Slendy's office so you slowly began to get off Jack's back. You smiled and sweetly walked over to Slendy and hugged him as your eyes closed. He chuckled. "I have some good news for you." He ruffled your hair. You tilted your head to the side. "Huh? Something for me?" You asked in thoughts. He nodded. Your eyes lit up. You slightly jumped up and down. Jack blushed at your excitement. "What is it?" You asked. Slendy chuckled. "I've been looking through books. I might be able to make you talk a little. There's two options. Dark magic, or we take some lessons." He said. You looked at him, astonished.

Your face lit up for a few seconds before you started crying. "(M-(M-N) what's wrong?!" Jack stuttered running to your side, hugging you in the process. Tears flew out your face like a waterfall. "Why are you crying?!" Jack panicked. You ran and hugged Slendy. He chuckled and played in your hair. "T-Thank you Slendy! You're the best! The best in the world!" You sobbed hard. Jack panicked and was becoming angry at your sudden "sadness" he assumed. "Why is he crying? What did you say to make him so sad?" Jack snarled. "Don't jump to conclusions. I simply told him something that made him happy."

Jack was shocked. He blushed in embarrassment. Slendy told you that you could start tomorrow. You smiled and nodded. You never told Jack what was happening. You went with Jack into the living room. You sat in his lap and went to sleep.

"Jack? Why are (m/n)'s eyes puffy and red?" L.J asked, looking at you with concern. "Has he been crying?" Jeff said with anger. "No. And it's none of your concern anyways Jeff." Jack responded. "So, why are they like that?" L.J asked. Jack motioned him to come forward. L.J leaned closer to Jack. "Slendy told him something and he bursted out crying. He was really happy. But he won't tell me what it was." Jack whispered. L.J lit up. "Oh! I'll get it out of him!" L.J laughed. Jack nodded.

You woke up after a few minutes. Your face lit up as you remembered the past conversation. You kissed Jack's cheek and he blushed ear to ear. You ran to L.J. "Hey (m/n)! So, I heard you were crying. Mind telling me why?" L.J said. He picked you up and you hugged him and nodded. The two of you went upstairs. You grabbed a pen and paper. "Slendy said he could help me speak! Don't tell Jack. I want to surprise him." I wrote. L.J lit up. "No way! That's amazing!" He hugged you tight.

You smiled widely as you almost burst into tears. "I promise I won't tell Jack!" L.J poked your nose. You kissed his cheek, then his other one, then his forehead. You showered his face with kisses. L.J laughed and giggled the while time. "It starts tomorrow." You wrote. You hugged for awhile before you stopped.

You gave L.J one last peck on the forehead before he out you on his shoulders and you went back into the living room. Smiles both on your faces. You played in L.J's hair. "Oh wow that feels good! You'll have to do that more often." L.J said. You silently giggled and nodded.

Jack scoffed as he didn't know the secret, but more people knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day you ran to Slendy's office. "Hello (m/n). Have you made up your mind?" Slendy asked. "Both!" You said happily. He nodded. "This will hurt, but it will help your vocal cords. Do you still want to do it?" He asked. You nodded. All of the sudden your throat felt like it was on fire. If you could scream you would've. You fell on all fours clenching your throat. Tears formed in the corners of your eyes as your mouth hung open. You closed you eyes as tears fell down your face.

After about 40 seconds it stopped. You looked at Slendy, your teeth clenched and showing the tears only barley stopping. When he said it would hurt he really meant it. He gave you water and the lesson began. After you told L.J everything. And Jack's anger and jealousy slowly grew. He was mad but sad. He felt like you didn't trust him enough to tell him why you were crying. The madness he couldn't explain.

He'll just have to wait until you open up.