Part 4:Smooth Agreste, Smooth

Alya's POV
"You knocked up my best friend!" I yell at Chat Noir angry. Then Marinette stops crying, Chat looks up and the both burst out laughing.

"What is wrong with you two? Was all of that a joke?" I ask as they calm down.

"Yeah, sorry we couldn't help ourselves!" Marinette says.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I yell annoyed.

"That's what you get for posting that video!" Chat answers.

I can't believe them. I mean Chat maybe but Marinette knows better.

"Is everything you said a lie?" I ask.

They both go silent and Marinette looks at Chat and he nods. What's going on?

"We have decided to tell you the truth." Marinette says.

"Were you planning on lying to me?" I question disappointed in them.

"Yes. Because messing with you is fun." Marinette answers.

"Alya, we're not dating but man did you believe it." Chat Noir states.

"Marinette I can't believe you lied to me." I say upset.

"You started this when you posted that video and it was just a little joke. I'm sorry if I hurt you though." Marinette answers.

"It's okay but I need to go. I have homework to do." I lie. I finished it in class.

I wish they where together because they would make a great couple. I get up, walk down stairs, out the door and then I get behind some bushes to see what happens. Luckily for me it's already dark so no one can see me and it's Friday night.

Chat Noirs POV
"That was awesome." I state sitting by Marinette on her bed.

"Yeah, I just hope she's not mad at me." Marinette answers upset.

"I bet she's at home right now thinking of a way to get you back."

"I guess your right. Do you want to watch Netflix or do you need to leave?" She asks me.

"Sure, let's watch a movie." I respond as she gets up and grabs her lab top.

She unlocks it, puts Netflix on, and hands it to me.

"I'm going to change. So, pick a movie or something for us to watch." She says grabbing some clothes and leaving the room.

What movie should I pick? If I pick a horror movie she will stay close to me all night. Horror it is.

I pick a horror movie just as Marinette comes back. She's in her pajamas. I'm still sitting on the edge of her bed. Marinette moves her big cat pillow so she can lay back on it. She gets in bed and under the covers.

"Chat come lay by me so we can watch the movie." She demands sweetly.

I get beside her, under the covers and set her lab top on us. I click play and the movie starts.

After about an thirty minutes into the movie, Marinette starts getting scared and she's holding onto my arm.

"Chat, why did you pick a horror movie?" She asks scared.

"I thought you liked horror. I can pick something else if you want." I tell her.

"No, this is fine." Marinette says yawning. I think she might fall asleep.

An hour into the movie Marinette lays her head on me and falls asleep. She's cute when she is asleep. I'm I falling for her? No, we're just close friends but if that was were the case I wouldn't be snuggled up next to her.

I'm just over thinking this. I turn off the movie and place her lab top at the end of the bed. I lay back down and she lays back on me. I find myself falling asleep in her arms.

Alya's POV It's ten o'clock

Alya's POV
It's ten o'clock. What are they doing? Whatever I'll visit Marinette first thing tomorrow morning.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I hope you enjoyed reading. Don't forget to comment and vote.