💝

Zain PoV -

Finishing my work soon I drive down towards home with a smile which is a gift of my queen. She made my life better than ever. I smile more, now I don't get nightmares of my parents accident, my heart is at peace because my queen rules there.
It's a beautiful feeling to know that someone is waiting for you at home.

(oh yes, I didn't go back to UK because my queen didn't want to leave her parents, she wants to be near them as she is their only child along with this she didn't want to leave her hospital. So, I shifted my business here and Alhamdulillah it is going pretty well)

It's been a month to our wedding and everyday madiha welcomes me with her prettiest smile but today I can't find her. To my dismay rain started, I was looking for her in our room. She wasn't there so I went to check at lawn. There she was drenching in rain like a pretty rose.

"Malika e zain please come back. You may catch cold." I requested her.

"Ohh you are home. Welcome back my king." she gave her breathtaking smile.

"Please come back... Rain isn't good for your health"

Aasman se jab barasti hai barish ki boondein
Tho zameen ko mil jaata hai sukoon
Usi pal maanglo jo maangna hai apne rab se
Wo ata karega bas kehke kun fayakoon

(via khayalat-random thoughts )

Saying this she stretched her hand towards me. How can I deny her offer.

I moved towards her and held her hand pulling her completely towards me.

" Mujhe tho wo milgaya jo maine maanga tha, ab bas yahi khwahish hai je apki koi khwahish adhoori na rahe".

(I have got what I wished for, Now I just wish that none of your wishes should remain unfulfilled) I replied looking deep in her eyes.

She just looked down shyly and I took her in my embrace. These drops of rain were measure of the love we hold for each other.

----------------------------------

"Aannnchoooo! Alhamdulillah!"Madiha sneezed for nth time.

" Told you wifey, rain isn't good for your health. Knowing that you have sinusitis still you went in rain. Now have this kaada(a herbal drink). " I handed her a glass.

" Did I ever mention how handsome you look with drops of rain on your face my king" she told keeping the glass aside.

"Bad try Malika. You can't distract me with this to escape from this bitter drink" I smirked.

"Did I ever say how my heart flutters when you smirk like that"
Ohh I see, she is playing with me. Okay I'll play along .

"Mrs. Zain, your husband will mind if you keep praising my looks. What if he comes to know this " I winked at her.

"He is too busy with his work. He doesn't have much time for his innocent wife." she made a cute pout.

"What if he also praises or gets close to some other woman ?" I teased her.

"Dare he do that" she told furiously holding my collar.

"kya karogi? Maar dogi?"
(what you'll do? Will you kill him?)  I asked her getting closer.

"Nahi....mar jaungi"

(No... I ll die)

Listening this I just kept my finger on her rosy lips.

"Never ever you'll say such things. I can't even imagine being away from you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And my eyes are only on you and you are the one who rules my heart my queen " I told her.

She was just looking at me without blinking lost in my eyes. We were busy staring at each other and...

" Ya Allah! My innocent eyes" sidra barged in and started her drama keeping palms on her eyes.

"One  should knock before entering Fatty."

"And one should close the door before.... Ahemm Ahemm" she swallowed her words. "Anyways come for dinner we are waiting ".

"wait sid, I am coming" madiha tried to go but I held her hand.

"You can't run away from this drink wifey. First have this and then we'll leave"

Making a bad face she was drinking it.

"You are such a kid, how you'll handle our 5 kids." I teased her.

"what? 5 kids?" she choked.

"Don't tell me they are less. If you want more than we can plan... You know what I mean" I enjoyed making her blush.

"You are mad! Let's go now" She punched me on arm and we went to have dinner.

-------------------

"Whoah! I knew there was something you hid from me. What a beautiful love story you people have. The stories I have read on wattpad." Sidra jumped from her chair listening to madiha's love story from how they both fell for each other and then separated just to be united later.

" yeah! How could I say to you I have fallen for your brother when he didn't express the same at that moment"madiha told.

" Whatever mad bhab's(yes, she calls me mad bhab's bcz she feels I am mad from madiha and her bhabi too).
If I write your story on wattpad, what should I name it? Umm... " sid asked.

Suddenly wrapping arms around me zain smiled and in a unison we said
"IT WAS OUR DESTINY"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Love  comes to you through destiny by the will of Allah.

Last chapter of this story. Many more love tales on the way.

Till then, Fe'amanillah!