11.Bunny

Minji's POV

"Your house is a kind of big and lustrous.Seems like your uncle is a man of 80's!"He exclaimed when he entered my house since he's going to sleep here.

"Hmmm... It's really precious.So let's go upstairs you might break something."I said and dragged him upstairs.

"So like bunny,huh."He said looking at my pink Bunny's collection in my cabinet.

"Yes,they are kind of cute."I said while removing my shoes.

"You likely said that I'm cute too."He said and showed me his bunny smile.I gave him a 'wth' look and pulling the bunny out of his hands,but he is strong.

"Jungkook give me my bunny."I said still pulling my bunny.Until he suddenly release it and that makes me lost my balance so I quickly grabbed his collar hoping that I can regain my balance but I ended up lying on my bed with him on my top.Our face is few inches away from each other,I'm still thankful that we didn't kiss each other.My heart beats really fast this time,I don't know why but my heart beats really fast whenever we are close like this.He stand and help me to sit on bed.

"Ah....Sorry."He said and there's a flying awkwardness on  the room.

"No..... It's okay....."I said like a lunatic one.

"I'm just going to wash my face downstairs."I said even I have my own bathroom in my room just to leave  the awkward atmosphere.I quickly went out of the room.I leaned my back against the wall and put my hand on my right chest.

"It's still beats really fast."

***

I returned upstair and I saw him tight sleeping on the couch.I approach him and pulled the blanket up.

"Good night Jungkook."I mumbled and go to my bed.

I want him to sleep on my bed because he looks so pity on my small couch but it's such a embarrassment if I ask him to sleep with me.

Tsk.

***

I turned to my right since I feel my left arm is really feel numb.

"Good morning."Someone said sweetly.

"Good morning."I answered while my eyes are still close.Then I realize who is on my bed.

I quickly open my eyes and they went bigger when I saw him in my front with a smirk on his face.I parted my blanket and stand up from my bed.

"What are doing beside me?!"I asked lightly yelling.

"Chill girl.You asked me to sleep on your bed then you dragged me but I don't know if you were aware that time because your eyes is close while asking me."He said.

Maybe because I over think of asking him to sleep on my bed last night because he looks pity on my small couch so that's why I did such stupid acts while I'm sleeping.

"Oh my god!"I said while messing up my hair.

"Hey!You did nothing right?"I asked pointing him.

"Wth?!Minji!I'm not that kind of person who taking advantage at any right chance.I respect girls dah."He said and I heard a knock then I make a 'shut up'sign to Jungkook and he just nodded.

"Minji open the door!I'm going to take a bath at your bathroom because the shower at my room is broken."It's my uncle knocking on the door.

I quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"What?!"He whispered to shout but I quickly put my hands on his mouth and hide him on the back of the couch.

"Don't try to make any sound.!"I said he just nodded and go to the door and opened it.

"What took you so long?"He asked."Why do you look mess?"He added.

"I just cleaning my room.You know girly thingy hahaha!"I said like a lunatic and he looked at me wierdly.

He entered my room and I close it by my one foot.He made his way on the bathroom when he turned to face me.

"What's that?"He asked while approaching the couch.His every step making my heart beats fast.When he found out that I bring boy here,I swear he will return me to America to manage a company.I closed my eyes because I don't want to look at his face when he is angry.

"What is it?......"He asked once again.

Oh my god please save me.Please!Lord help me right now.I don't wan-

"Is it a dust?"He asked and I feel a relief.

"Are you really cleaning room?"He asked parting some dust on the floor.

"Uhhh...I'm not yet fi-finish on that one uncle."I said and smiled.

"Clean it okay.Then review."
He said made his way on the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV

His voice really similar to Pd-nims voice.If I can peek on him I will but I can't maybe a gun pointed directly on my head welcome me.

"Is it a dust?"He asked.I can't avoid to think that Minji's uncle is Pd-nim.

"Uhhh...I'm not yet fi-finish on that one uncle."She said and I can imagine her nervous face.

"Clean it okay.Then review."He's uncle is a kind meticulous one,really similar to Pd-nim.

His scent,his voice and how he meticulous he is really similar to Pd-nim so that's why I can't help but to think that Minji and Hyerin is only one.

Is it?

•••
Enjoy!❤️

chryzvylle💙

~cute savage~