08. Gifts and Disputes

CHAPTER EIGHT
(gifts and disputes)

Vivienne had been stood next to Benjamin as most of the allies had been gathered displaying their gifts, which happen to be Renesmee's idea, which most of them gladly agreed on

Vivienne had been stood next to Benjamin as most of the allies had been gathered displaying their gifts, which happen to be Renesmee's idea, which most of them gladly agreed on. It was probably one of the things most of the immortals were most prideful about and that was their gifts.

Currently, they were watching Vladimir and Stefan looking like lost puppies as Zafrina had them in one of her illusions," This can't even be legal" Stefan said baffled with his heavy accent bleeding through each word.

Vladimir on the other hand just had a giant grin plastered on his face not uttering a single word, but just taking the surrounding. Everyone around them did not know what they were seeing, but something was telling them it might have been something nostalgic.

As much as Vivienne didn't like their company, it was still natural for her to feel sympathy for the two Romanian vampires since they were the last of their kind in their clan. Just like the Egyptians, they both had lost a lot from the Volturi.

When it came to Benjamin, he had kept Vivienne next to him the entire time, not wanting Vladimir to find the chance to be anywhere near her. She had gladly obliged on being near him at all times since the pair of them had gotten engaged.

Engaged. Officially. Ring and all.

She smiled to herself as she touched the ring on her finger, it was the ring that he had held for so many years meant for her long ago. It was also meant to have happened and the timing for most would think it was horrible, but for them, it was just right.

She looked up to the water that Benjamin had in the air forming into a perfect sphere," So, you can conjure any of the elements with just your hands alone?" Stefan asked as he walked around the sphere intrigued. Vladimir tried not to show interest but his eyes deceived him greatly.

Benjamin went on explaining his power which had Amun frowning at the entire time. Thankfully Kebi had been there since Amun looked like he wanted to lock him away, which Vivienne had resulted in sending hostile glares his direction "What do you do Vivienne?" She was snapped out of her glaring and turned to Stefan who had his arms folded.

Benjamin looked at her carefully," You don't have to show it" He said in a whisper making her look at him and form a small smile," Why don't we try something?" She suggested and he looked at her for a moment. She leaned forward to his ear and spoke in the lowest voice possible that it was even hard for the immortals to hear.

A smile formed on his face as he nodded at her proposal," I think it'll take less strain on you" He agreed, making her beam brightly at him.

"I think you'd want to step back" Vivienne smirked to the two Romanian immortals that stood in front of them. Once they were out of the way, she stood across from Benjamin," Let's show them darling" She said sweetly making him smirk at her.