Chapter 3 : Part 2

I'm doing this instead of sleeping. so that's fun. Oh and thank you guys for the ideas <3 i'll be sure to make them in the near future <33

after Midoriya sneezed the whole teacher's lounge went 'awwww'. (so I kinda forgot what I wanted Present Mic to do-) 5 minutes later. Midoriya was beside a Midnight's desk. He was gonna ask f he could change his hero name.

"why would Midoriya-san (?) change his hero name?" Iida asked while doing this hand chopping-air thingy. "just PLEASE be quiet" Aizawa-sensei spoke with a harsh tone.

"uH, Midnight-sensei?" Midoriya asked while diverting his extremely beautiful, shiny emerald eyes which were vibrant with all types of green (tryna hit that 1000 word count 👀) to the ground. Midnight looker over to see Midoriya. "What is it Midoriya" she responded. "Uh. s-so I was wondering i-if I could change m-my hero name to Deku i-instead of Grecity (Green and electricity combined)

"wOUW Grecity is a creative name!" someone exclaimed. "But how did Midoriya come up with that name? It's MIDORIYA-" Mineta asked, not believing Izuku could be that creative.

"Sure, you could do that—" Midnight started "— but only if you do something for me" she finished off with a wink. Midoriya was thoroughly confused. What could Midnight-sensei want from him? "What do you want me to do, Midnight-sensei?"

"hmm" Midnight started thinking REAL hard. "aHA!" a small light bulb appeared over her head while her face went •^•. "There two things actually." She stated with a bright smile. Then she raised her index finger "The first one is letting me buy you an ice cream." then she raised her middle finger (she didn't give him the finger- think of it as ✌️) "Second thing is-" The screen went back to Izuku in the classroom after explaining to Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki

There was a long silence..... "wHAT THE ACTUAL FU-" "language!". "why- when- where- how-" They were curious. What was the second thing? Is it that important it had to be cut off? There were so many questions.

At this point, everybody was listening. Who wouldn't? It's obvious that Midoriya was the favorite student. "Deku-Kun, are you that dense?" Uraraka asked while having a sweat bead. Midoriya tilted his head. "What do you mean Uraraka-San?" he asked innocently. Everyone fell anime style. And then the screen turned black.

"I think we have enough time for another one" Mei said while jumping happily to the t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ chair. 'Do you think you can handle this Author-chan?' Nezu asked. For the last time. STOP breaking the FOURTH WALL!

The screen turned on and it showed 'The moment we've been waiting for' in white letters.

"Yan-" "HShshHSHShshshhshSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHhshHSHShshhsHSHshshhs!"

It was a cold and rainy day. A very sad day for 3-A. They were seen in a graveyard in front of a big, white cross. (those that show that someone had recently been buried) They were also seen leaving except one person. That very same person is Izuku Midoriya. He had bulked up a lot, he had also cut his hair a little. He was also taller, but that's not the point. He was crying. His eyes were red and puffy, which showed that he had cried a lot before this. The camera turned to show the name of the man who died. The name was...Toshinori Yagi.

There were a lot of gasps in the audience.

The girls, such as Mina, Tsuyu, Momo, Uraraka, Hakagure, and Jirou were seen looking over their shoulders with their black dresses. Who were they looking at you may ask? Izuku Midoriya. They caught each other's glances at THEIR man. It ended up being a small glaring contest that ended quickly because of THEIR man walking past them. They quickly exchanged glances before Uraraka went up to Izuku and patted him on his shoulder saying "It's ok Deku-Kun, you'll always have him in your heart"

"bullshit"

That made Midoriya angry. Do they think he will just accept this?!? That he will just move on? How could he when his role model, his only hope... His father figure just died protecting him.. Once he got inside his apartment he slid down the   door and started crying. Can you blame the poor guy?

Fat tears rolled faster and faster down his face. 'why... why do i have to be so useless' he thought. 'I have to get stronger.. for mom, uraraka, todoroki, Iida, for All Might... no... for dad

"IT HAPPENED BOYS AND GIRLS." Present Mic shouted. "HE FINALLY CALLED AM (All Might) FOR DAD." He finished off. Surprisingly Iida got up and did the hand chopping thing while saying "I AGREE, THE MOMENT WE HAVE BEEN WAITIG FOR HAD FINALLY COME." "W-what?" All Might said flustered. "nononono I am not young midoriya's father- i am- no uh-" He tried explaining but failed miserably. "aHA! You're flustered~~" Mina said slyly while leaning a little forward. "aLL RIGHT! ONTO THE NEXT ONE!-" Mei said while running to the machine. That surprisingly hasn't blow up yet.