9

Two weeks, two handjobs and he still wouldn't allow Harry to look down

Two weeks, two handjobs and he still wouldn't allow Harry to look down. He felt at peace even when Harry stared at him while jerking him off. Louis wasn't sure if he wanted to move on with the list, so he went with another handjob on the third week.

He pulled up his pants and watched Harry lick off the liquid on his hands like he did every week.

"Are you going to stick with handjobs or are you going to get on with the list?" Harry sounded impatient, but his eyes were kind.

"I'm not ready, Harry. Plus, your, um, hands feel g-great." He mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"I promise my mouth feels better, Lou." Harry leaned in and planted a kiss on the left corner of Louis' mouth.

Louis moved towards the door after pocketing his phone and keys, keeping his wallet in his hands.

"Thank you for the massage, and the... y-you know." His face turned red again as he walked to the front desk where Zayn was standing.

"Hi, Louis! I hope you enjoyed the massage!" Zayn said, breaking eye contact to work on the register.

"Yeah, thanks. I did... yeah." He nodded.

"Don't worry, nobody knows about the services. I'm not a snitch, so just enjoy them, mate." Zayn smiled, making Louis' face heat up.

He couldn't believe Harry told Zayn, but then again, Zayn is his best friend so it's only natural. Liam and Niall didn't know about anything except the kisses he and Harry shared sometimes, but that's because Louis wasn't ready to tell them about stuff like that yet. Louis liked Harry, a lot, but he always distracted himself when he started thinking about him. He didn't want to overthink and mess their relationship up.

Louis realized that he was staring and he quickly payed Zayn before hurrying out of the spa.

Harry walked out of the room and made his way towards the front desk. Zayn smirked at him and he raised his eyebrow. "What?"

"You like him, don't you?"

Harry snickered, pushing his loose curls out of his face. "You're ridiculous. Since when did I catch feelings for my clients?"

"Since the first date with Louis, apparently." Zayn tickled his neck playfully. "You usually give the special services to multiple clients at the same time, but you haven't been taking any lately. It's just him. I wonder why." He smirked.

Harry slapped his hand away and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Sure. I'm head over heels for him, duh!" He jumps onto the counter and sits opposite to Zayn. "We haven't even had sex, Zee. He won't even let me look at that pretty cock of his. Even if I did like him, I bet you 50 bucks he doesn't like me that way."

"Harry, he's been a closeted virgin for a decade, almost. He wouldn't let anyone near that," he put up air quotes, " 'pretty cock' unless he felt a connection with them."