Chapter 2~ •Meeting him•

(A/N so like I actually can't sleep so y not make another chapter )

Russia's POV:
Damn these boxes are heavy. I carefully watch my step as I made my way from the truck and to the new house to unload our things. Ukraine was still asleep in the car and I didn't feel like having her whine all the time and I definitely know she will from just waking her up. "Phew that was... only 5 boxes so fa-" my thoughts got cut off when I heard someone say "Hi there you new?". I whip my head around to see who has disrupted my thoughts and I see a smaller country with a black "Nato" hoodie, pair of ripped jeans and sunglasses. "Pretty cute.. WAIT WHAT?! Why would I think that?? I only just met him!" I silently yell at myself. " Im America-" he cuts himself off and turns around at the sound of panting from another taller country? I assumed it was is brother or so, "Ameri- rica *pant* wait for *pant* me.". " And this is Canada!" He cheerfully said. My heart started pounding like crazy for some reason. "H-hi Im Russia." Fuck! Why did I have to stutter?!

America's POV:
"H-hi Im Russia"
"Nice to meet you Russia! Sorry about Canada he just followed me I didn't actually expect him to follow me." I said looking back at my wheezing brother. "O-oh" I could hear Russia say. "Well thats my dad over there," and I watched as he pointed over to a country near a truck counting some boxes I assume to be their belongings. "And thats Ukraine, my sister." as he starts to point over to a car in the driveway where a country is going comfortably sleeping.

Canada's POV:
I just decided to sit in the grass after I finished my wheezing session and watched Ame talk to this Russia guy. He seems pretty nice so far. I look over at Ukraine sleeping in the car and I slightly blush "shes cute." (A/N yes there might be some Canada x Ukraine in here) I thought and I went to look back and see Russia looking over America's shoulder and giving me a slight glare. I slightly jump back in shock and promptly fall over onto my back. "Ame I heading back inside." I groaned as I got up and walked back to our house.

America's POV again:
"Oh ok." I back to Canada. I look back to Russia who seems to be oddly staring at me. " Soooo umm schools starting in about 2 or so weeks here! What grade you in?" I asked. " Oh Im starting 10th (woAh mAn thats young) grade" he replys a little dazed. "*Gasp* Really? I am too! Don't worry I can show you around the schools!" I exclaimed. He looked at me confused "W-wait how do you know wh-" I cut him off, " CH High is the only high school around here Russia!" I chuckled. "Oh ok.. thanks for the offer. Well I gotta go continue unpacking maybe we can-" I look at him confused, " D-do you have a phone Ame? If so here is my #" and he quickly hands me a slip of paper quickly and gives me a quick bye and runs off to the truck... blushing? (A/N aHH I think Im bad Im sorryy T^T i just wanna be part of the community.) Well a slight tint of pink flows over my face and I slowly making my way back to my house silently reading every number on that slip one by one.
AHHhhhHh I Am Trying My Hardest. I hope you readers are still willing to read my story even tho its boring! And if you still are THANK YOU TvT I appreciate you so much ~J