Tim and Crystal Part 1

*Quick Backstory

Tim and Crystal have been Happily married for about 4 years at this point. No kids but they have 4 cats and a Puppy. Crystal is into BDSM and Tim was new to all of it starting in the relationship but has since been getting better at being a Dom. Tim works as a teacher at a local college. Crystal is a medical assistant working towards becoming a doctor.

Friday Afternoon.

June 3rd. 3:45pm

Text messages between Tim and Crystal

Tim 3:45 : Hey babyGirl. Hope your day is going well. Missing you today.

Crystal 3:46 : Today fucking sucks daddy :( Ive had like 8 paients throw up on me, The doctors all being all kinds of rude, and to top it all off Theres a young women here high af on acid and tripping balls. I miss you too. Might need some extra attention tonight.

Tim 3:53 : Sorry love. Hope it gets better for you. Got something special planned tonight for us. When are you off work?

Crystal 4:04 : At 7pm. Can't wait for tonight! <3

*Fast forward to tonight at 6:30pm. Tims POV

I had brought Crystal dinner earlier In the evening so she was fed when she got home for playtime.

I had gone into the playroom and made sure the Sheets were fresh on the giant California King bed, Dark Green Satin sheets Covered the bed because that was our favorite color. On one side of the room There were 4 Dressers full of Vibrators, Dildos, Paddles, Flogs, Butt plugs, Nipple clamps, Ropes and just about anything else you can think of. There were 6 bottles of lube Ontop of one of the dresser, a few different flavors. Strawberry was our favorite, but sometimes we like a bit of variety. On the other side of the room were 2 giant Flat screen TVs, and a bunch of shelves. Underneath the TV were almost every gaming console you could name, and on the shelves were everygame you could think of. In the corner were 2 huge desks with 4 Custom built state of the line PCs and moniters. Her and i were both streamers on Twitch.

It was about 7pm at this point. Babygirl is getting off work and should be home any minute. We lived super close to the hospital, about 2 minutes away. I picked up Crystals Favorite lingerine, A navy blue lacy baby doll and a G-String of the matching color. I walked out to the living room and laid it on the couch. I sat down next to it and casually waited.

She walked through the front door a few minutes later. She looked tired, but excited. She set her purse down and took off her jacket.

"Hey Da-" her voice was cut off when she saw the lingerine on the couch. Her eyes went wide and the corner of her lips upturned slightly. She immediatly started taking off all her clothes, right there in the middle of the living room. She grabbed the lingerie top and panties and put them on delicatly.

She knew the rules.

I stood up from the couch and grabbed her hand. I kissed her soft cheeks.

"Are you ready,Babygirl?"

She bit her lower lip, Looked down at the floor, and nodded her head. I reached up, tilted her head up twowards me.

"Now Now, thats not how you answer me." I looked into her big brown eyes and saw them sparkle.

"Yes Sir, I am ready"

" Good Girl"

I started to lead her into our playroom. I opened the door and gestured for her to enter first. She walked through the doorway quickly. I slapped her ass and she let out a little squeak. She stopped in the middle of the room, kneeled down and put her hands on her thighs.

I walked over to one of the dressers and opened the 3rd drawer. I pulled out a small vibrator, a Decentaly sized Purple jelly 8" dildo, A butt plug, some lube and a blindfold. I took my shoes and clothes off so all i was wearing were my plaid boxers. I walked over to crystal and blindfolded her. I set the toys down on the floor in front of her.

I kneeled down next to her and started to carress her body. Feeling everything i possibly could not covered in lace. SHe parted her lips slightly and let out a soft moan. I lightly grazed my teeth along her jawline and her neck. Softly sweeping with my lips and teeth all along her neck just barely avoiding her sweet spot.

She sat there begging me to kiss her spot. Her wimpering and whines just encouraged me to keep going, not giving her what she wants just yet. My hands went down to her wasit, and i started to feel her hip bones and her stomach, my hands just lightly resting, just enough to tickle her slightly. Her sweet giggles and moans filled me with happiness. My hands went up her back, and unclasped the baby doll and pulled it over her head.

Her breasts Were perfect, Perky D cups. Her nipples soft pink and hard. I cupped her breats in both my hands and played with them. I squeezed them, and kissed them. I put my mouth back up to her neck and licked her sweet spot ever so slightly. My thumb brushed against her erect nipple and she shivered. Suddenly i bit down on her favorite spot of her neck while pinching her nipple between my fingers. She let out a little gasp of pleasure and spread her legs slightly more apart.

I stood up quickly and walked to the dreser to grab some rope. I went back to crystal and Tied her hands behind her back.

"is this comfortble Babygirl?"

"Yes Daddy, Very Comfortble"

I put her hair into a ponytail, She always had hairties around her wrists. I tied the rope into the hair tie so that her head was slightly pulled back and up. I sat down behind her. My left hand went to her breast, Twisting and pinching her nipples just like she loves.

Crystal is steadily moaning now, her little gasps of pleasure keep encouraging to go farther. My right hand goes down to the hem of her underwear. My hand feels the soft lacy fabric, and as my hand is rubbing her, i feel the warmth and the wetness. The inside of her thighs are damp and warm. I wanted to be inside her, but it wasnt time for that yet.

I Pulled her underwear to the side slighty and felt my way to her clit. She was almost soaking wet at this time, i could feel the dampness on her underwear. I knew she wanted me.

"Not yet babygirl, Youre not ready for me just yet"

"Oh but please Daddy! i need you! I need you so bad!"

Her begging almost got me to succumb, but i had to remember im the Dom here, and her begging isnt going to defer me.

"Ass or Pussy first?"

"Ass Please Daddy, You know that my favorite"

I took my hand off her nipple and reached over to grab the lube and the butt plug. I kept my finger on her other clit, Slightly rubbing in a circular motion. I popped the lid of the lube open and spilled it out into my hand. i massaged it onto my fingers and made sure they were all lubed up. I moved the G String out of the way showing her prefectly puckered butthole, all ready to be penetrated. I took my hand off of her clit and moved it to her back, pushing her forward slightly so her ass is in the air perfectally for me, and her cheek was against the floorboard.

"Face down Ass up" i chuckled slightly.

" Shut up and put it inside me already" She whined

I spanked her, So hard that i saw a handprint almost imediatly. She let out a yelp.

" Dont talk back to me, ever. And always address me as Sir. You got it?"

"Yes Dadd-Errm Sir! Yes Sir!"

"Good Girl" I spread her ass cheeks apart, and positioned my Middle finger at the entrance.

"Ready Babygirl?"

"Yes Sir!"