Lucky To Have You

" Zoya how many times i have to tell you  I'm fine. Don't call me again and again. You are disturbing me please " Aditya hanged up angrily...without hearing more from other side .

                      He came Australia for an important project and there his over worried wife calling him again and again , saying she is missing him ,  to eat properly  , to take care of his health , he is careless blah blah . ' for God sake I'm not a child why can't she just stop worrying ' .

               " What happen gentleman ? " Aditya's client Mr Thomas asked..

              " Ah nothing just over worried wife you know " Aditya answered irritatedly as he switched off his phone... ' better this way '

                     " i am sorry now there will be no disturbance ".. Mr Thomas smiled and they continue with their meeting. All day went quiet fast as he was very busy and forget to eat or  switch on his phone...

                 ************

                   At night he joined client party. He took a drink and stand in a corner...

                  Mile ho tum humko

              Baare nasibo se

                     Choraya hai maine

                 Kismat ke laakiro se ....

couple were dancing as music playing .. listening her favourite song  he started missing his over protective, worried wife. Then remember he didn't switch on his phone..

                 Saada hi rehna tum

                       Mere karib hoke

                  Choraya hai maine

                         Kismat ke laakiro se....

                  ' oh no pata nehi Zoya kitna parashan hogi ( oh no Zoya must be so worried) ' he switched on his phone in hurry but surprised to see no missed call. It's 8 hours since she called, how come she didn't call him once . She usually keep calling him at every two or one hour to hear his voice and ask if he is ok or not . ' what happened to her ?  ' Aditya thought worriedly. He thought to call but seeing  time stop himself .....

            ' it's  very late there, she must be sleeping now '.

                   Teri mohabaat se

               Saase mili

                     Saada rehna dil me

               Karib ho ke .....

           He didn't feel like staying in party more , so he was about to walk pass when Mr Thomas came ..

               " what wrong young man, you seem worried ? "...

               " it's nothing " saying he looked at his phone...

                 " seems like your wife takes your advice seriously and didn't call you " .. he said smiling.

             Aditya shocked hearing him  " how do you know ? "...

                  " come on man ,few years back i was also in your place too, frustrated,  irritated because of over loving wife. Lets go take a drink with me ". He couldn't disrespect him by saying no so went to counter and ordered drinks ...

             " so tell me about her ".

                 Aditya smiled " she is crazy .." Her smiling face came before him .." most irritate woman in world but with a big heart. Not just people she can't even see an animal in pain .  Her only purpose of life is to keep everyone happy,  be what may take for that , totally crazy girl .. " he finished proudly...

                  " And you love that crazy woman " Thomas said with half smile. Aditya simply nodded... yes indeed he loves his crazy wife. 

                   " from morning she was calling you continuously then you scold her and she stop calling, it's bothering you right , i mean you must be thinking why she not calling me ? Is she fine or stop thinking about me ? "...

               " umm she must be busy so..".

                 " Accept it young man , you missing her worried voice. It is fact, we get annoyed when someone show too much  concern for us but we get more tensed when that person stop worrying and it's feel terrible "...

                  Aditya looked at him surprised , yes he is feeling the same. He now only want to hear her voice. May be a simple good night nothing more ... Thomas noticed his expression  ...

             " go call her, trust me she would be more happy if you broke her sleep.. She will feel cherished trust me  " saying he left .

                 Aditya thought for sometime and went outside to call but stop seeing Mr Raj Kapoor and some other businessmen sitting together , totally drunk and talking about their wife.

              Karan - hey Raj you are so lucky, your wife loves you so much.

                 Raj- sorry to break the bubble but I'm unlucky just like you. Meri patni ko shopping aur party se phursat mile tab toh mujshe pyaar karegi na( my wife doesn't get  enough time from shopping and party, how could she get time to love me ? )  . It's almost one week I'm here she didn't even bother to call me once.

                 Rohit - your wife didn't call you and there my wife didn't have time to talk when i called. Seems like our fate is same, our wife only bother about money. We have money, power ,everything but still we are so unlucky..

          Karan- it seems ages since she said she loves me. She ...

               Aditya couldn't hear more and went from there and start thinking about their words.. Their wife don't care about them ,stay in their own world and there for Zoya he is her only world, her everything . She never missed a chance to show him how much she cares for him , how important he is in her life . Her life resolve around him ..

                 Every time he went aboard for business she got so worried and he always laughed of that.. He may got busy but she never forget to call to ask about him, she loves him so much and here he is ignoring that care ,that love ..only because of business !  how could he do that ? . He finally realised what he was doing and smiled proudly...

                 " how come i became so lucky ! I'm so lucky to have you in my life Zoya ... "...

                 He wants to hug her, kiss her wants to say thank you for showing care , for loving him so much . He looked at his mobile but drop the idea of calling her ,  instead booked a flight to go back , after all Zoya deserves more than a phone call and business can wait, nothing can be more important than his wife....

My first OS on Adiya , please do share your views 💖💖💖