Not Yours | chapter 1

'Stay the fuck out of my room' .

'No' I said strictly.

'I swear to god jungkook if i see you around here one more time i'll tell the principal'.

'Do you think I'm scared now taehyung?' I walked slowly closer to him.

'N-no just leave me alone p-please'.

I smirked 'what if I don't?'.

Taehyung walked closer to the wall 'i-i just told u, i-ill call the principal'.

'And i don't fucking care' i walked closer to him our noses almost touching each other.

I looked him in the eyes, they were dark and a bit intimidating, i was scared of him yet i felt my cheeks turn red when he looked at me.

I pinned him against the wall the feeling of having him gives me butterflies in my stomach 'I want you' I said whispering in his ear slowly touching my lips against it.

'G-go away jungkook i know you're only here for you to fuck me thats n-not gonna happen again' i tried pushing his chest but he didnt move an inch and just kept looking at me, cocking an eyebrow, a small smirk forming on his lips.

I giggled I cares his cheek 'you're so cute' I bite my lip and I slowly get closer to his face our lips almost touching eachother 'I'm not here for fucking you I'm here to make you mine'.

'N-no i hate you jungkook! Just get the fuck out!' taehyung's eyes got big at his own words, not expecting for him to say that, he instantly regret it, not wanting jungkook to punch him or something.

I slowly get back looking straight in his eyes the words that came out of his mouth breaks my heart when suddenly the vision of yesterday came back in my head 'do you like jimin?'.

'W-what, what are you t-talking about ?' I dont like jimin what the fuck' but he knew all too well he was in love with park jimin and he had absolutely no chance in making him his.

'I smirked don't lie to me Kim Taehyung!' I punched the wall beside his head.

'W-what do you want me to say, that I love jimin instead of you? Will you get mad then because you're used to people falling for your feet,'

I scoffed how dare he to say that straight in my face 'how fucking dare you?' i said whispering holding in my anger I want to punch him, but how? How can I punch the love of my life?.

'I said it, now get out of my way i have a test to learn for' he suddenly felt a bit more at ease not as scared of jungkook as he was a few minutes ago, something what taehyung said triggered him, he saw it in his eyes.

I just stared at him holding back my tears from a broken heart I slowly walked closer to him want to hold his hands but he reject 'please taehyung'.

'Sorry jungkook..' he looked at his feet and then turned his head up to look at him, he saw jungkooks eyes becoming teary, one almost falling down his cheek. Taehyung quickly walked out of his own dorm, he didnt want to have himself dealing with a crying jungkook, he never saw him weak before, didnt know how to handle it.

I kneeled down I never felt like this before the tears came out of my eyes and I let it flow why am I like this? I stand up and cleaned my tears to search taehyung.

He wondered where he'd be, he's in the libraby often, he thought and decided to go there. The black haired boy suddenly felt someone bumping into him 'hey get the fuck out of my way, dont you have fucking-' jungkook stopped when he saw it was jimin who bumped into him 'oh..' 'sorry kook i should've payed attention' jungkook, not even paying attention to what jimin was saying, felt his eyes tearing up again and turned his hands into fists, he thought of everything jimin had taken away from him, including the love of his life, he felt anger boiling inside of him and before he knew, he punched jimin in the face.

I was reading in the library to get everything out of my mind from what happen totday, but I can't even concentrate on every sentence in the book and jungkook popped in my mind. I heard a loud scream i frowned my eyebrows and walked towards the noise where it came from my eyes widened when I saw jimin laying on the ground with a bleeding nose with jungkook standing there with tears in eyes 'JIMIN!' I runned to him 'are you okay!?' Jimin nodded i looked at jungkook 'what the fuck is you're problem jungkook? why can't you leave me alone!?'.

'S-sorry i didnt mean to, i-i didnt do it on purpose.' 'Oh so you hit him accidentally?' Taehyung asked, looking at junkook in anger, eyebrow raised. 'N-no i just, i didnt know it was gonna happen okay i just did it'.

I scoffed 'you just did it?' Jimin saw the dark tension between you two 'a-ah it's okay h-' 'NO it's not okay he punched you jimin!' I helped jimin getting up 'come let's clean you're bleeding nose' we walked away and I give jungkook one last dark stare. Jungkook looked sad and disappointed 'I-i'm s-sorry' you heard him saying softly but you ignored him and walked away from him.