A Duck?!

I hear the doorbell ring and saunter over to ask, "Who the hell is it?" I hear a very familiar voice answer, "It's me, dear." My eyes light up and a broad smile comes across my face as I exclaim, "Hey, Aziraphale!" I let him in and he says, "My dear, I'm concerned about you. You need to get out the house more." I stuff the duck back down in my coat and answer him, "I went to the park today." He asks, "You did? Without me?" I feel bad as I say, "Well...y-yeah." His glance falls to the floor and he looks honestly sad I didn't go with him to our bench at St. James Park. I try to fix it, "I'm sorry, Angel." He shrugs it off, but I know it's tearing him up inside. "It's alright, Crowley. Did you go to our spot?" I shake my head, "No, Zira I didn't. I...uh, went to another part of the park. The pond..." Aziraphale looks at me and then starts to think about what lives in a pond. "Oh, dear...Crowley, you didn't-did you, take anything from the pond?" I finally reach into my coat and pull out a small white duck. "I got this duck!" Aziraphale takes a step back, and goes, "Dear boy, no!" I ask him, "Why not? It's a cute little duck. I'm going to keep him and his name is Azi." Aziraphale pets the duck on the head and smiles, "Is that a reference to my name?" I laugh, and answer, "Yes, it is angel. And can I keep him?" I let Aziraphale hold Azi the duck and after some time, he agrees. That was one of the best days of my life, because Azi lived with me for five years and Aziraphale even stayed that night. After I brought him back to the bookshop so we could pick out the alcohol for our little slumber party and get as drunk as we possibly can.