♡what they do when your sad ♡

John• John will try his best to make you feel better by making up stupid jokes he knows you'll laugh at, giving you the best hugs and kisses and if your up for it he'll even take you out to a club for some drinks and he said he'd even dance with you (which John doesn't do often)!

Paul• When Paul finds out that you're sad he gets upset himself. He'll give you the biggest hug and then ask what he can do. He'll do anything he can to make you feel better. If you want to lay in bed and sob all day he'll do that with you, if you want to go swimming he'll do that with you, if you want to go to the club he'll do that too. He loves you so much and would do anything to make you feel better. He loves you yeah yeah yeah.

George• George can tell when your sad by the way you act around him. He can tell your not the happy go lucky person you usually are. George knows you love when he plays his guitar and sings for you. So he'll usually play a song like "something" or "my "sweet lord " because they are both relaxing songs you love. After he plays a couple songs he hugs you tightly and tells you how much he loves you and asks if you'd like to go and eat (For yours and his benefit)

Ringo• Ringo is such a happy guy so when he notices your upset it really makes him sad. Ringo will lay In bed with you all day and cuddle you until you fall asleep in his arms. He thinks sleeping off problems works well for him

This was requested by Rachaelclark55💓