2)⛅

"Haya! Yeh Haroon Bhai ke kamre mein de aao," Afsha handed her a cup of tea and said.

(Give this to Haroon Bhai,)

"Afsha woh main..." But before haya could say anything Afsha left.

(Actually....)

"Come in!" She knocked on his door, opening the door she didn't entered.

"Chai," standing on the doorway she said.

"Thank y.... Yeh Kya hua?" Taking the cup from her his eyes fall on her hand.

(What happened to your hand?)

"Woh kuch nahi," she looked at the back of her hand which was burnt.

(Nothing,)

"Yeh kuch nahi toh nahi lag raha, ek minute ruko," he placed the cup on table which was placed in the center of room and went to side drawer and took an ointment out.

(It doesn't look like nothing, wait a moment,)

"Yeh lo issey laga lena," he handed her the tube and said.

(Apply this on your hand,)

"Ji shukriya," taking it from him she left

But before she could made it to her room she was met with her Chachi on the way.

"Haroon ke kamre se arahi ho?" Nasreen suspiciously eyed Haya then the way from where she came.

(You are coming from Haroon's room,)

"Woh Afsha ne kaha tha unhe chai dene ke liye," nervously fidgeting with her dupatta haya replied, she was always scared of her.

(Afsha told me to give him tea,)

"Aur yeh Kya hai?"

(What's this?)

"Ointment," saying Haya left, but she was Nasreen was still looking at the way from where she left.

Nasreen wasn't a kid that she wouldn't understand her son's feelings and she was afraid one day because of that girl her son can even went against his family.

Because he already favours her alot

"Kabse darwaze pe koi dastak de raha hai, itna nahi hota ki darwaza khol do," Nasreen scold her daughter but Afsha's ear was plugged with handfree,

(Can't you heard someone is ringing the bell, go open the door,)

"Afsha! Afsha! Jao Jake darwaza kholo," Nasreen shook her shoulder when she took out the handfree Nasreen said.

(Afsha go and open the door,)

"Main kyu kholu? jiske mehman aye hain wahi khole," she sat up straight.

(Why should I open it? Tell that person to open it whom guest is on the door,)

"Rehne do zaroorat bhi nahi hai darwaza kholne ki main khol lungi," Tabu who was coming to living room heard Afsha.

(You don't have to open it, I'll do it myself,)

"Kon aya hai?" Nasreen being unaware who has come asked Afsha who was busy mimicking her bhabhi.

(Who has come?)

"Ashar aur Samaira ke liye koi tutor rakha hai, wahi honge," Afsha answered her then again comfortably sat on the sofa.

(A tutor for Asher and Samaira,)

"To tum yaha kyu baithi ho? andar chalo, koi gair aya hai aur tum uske samne aise baithogi,"

(Why are you sitting here like this? Go inside,)

"Offo mummy aap har cheez mein kyu tokti hain," irritatedly Afsha said but before she could leave the living room she cought the glimpse of the tutor.

(Why do you always nag in everything,)

And one glimpse was enough to tangled her thoughts.

"Haya! Asher aur Samaira ke tutor ke liye chai bana dogi," Tabu asked her who was in kitchen to make tea for herself.

(Can you make tea for the tutor,)

"ji bhabhi," Tabu was the only one whom Haya went along very well so she couldn't refused her.

(Okay bhabhi,)

While making tea she thought it won't be nice to serve only tea so she also fried some nuggets and serve it.

"Apni purani notebooks dikhao, Pehle Kon padhata tha?" Haris asked Asher and Samaira, he can say whoever was teaching them before was doing their job very well.

(Show me your old notebook, who used to teach you before?)

"Pehle hume Haya bua padhati thi but ab college ki wajah se unhe waqt nahi milta." The twins replied in unison.

(Haya bus used to teach us but now because of her college she doesn't get time,)

He nod his head and checked their notebook,

"Assalamualaikum!" A feminine voice that made him looked up, he saw a beautiful young girl on the doorway of the room.

"Woh chai!" She softly said and came forward,

(Tea!)

"Yeh pareshan toh nahi kar rahe?" Placing the tray on table she asked .

(Hope they aren't bothering you,)

"Um nahi!"

(No they aren't,)

"Inke masoom chehre par mat jaiyega bohot shararti hain," she said and left.

(Do not be deceive by their innocent face,)

"Yeh Haya bua hain?" He asked them.

(She is Haya bua?)

"Nahi yeh toh Afsha bua hain," they again replied unison.

(No she is Afsha bua,)

Leaving the kitchen with her cup of tea she thought about to take some rest, today was a hectic day and Haya was glad Afsha asked her if she can take tea to tutor

"Mujhe bhi chai chahiye," but before she could leave kitchen Adil stopped heron doorway

(I also want tea,)

"Yeh lijiye," she pass him her cup of tea,

(Here,)

"Yeh toh tumhari Hai, Tumne pi hai?" Still not leaving the way he asked her.

(That's your cup of tea, did you drank it?)

"Nahi yeh jhooti nahi hai,"

(No I didn't even took a sip,)

"Tab kya fayda?" he said and left her way.

(Then what's the point?)

After sometime she realized what he said, cursing him in her heart she went to her room.

_____________________________

Was supposed to update it tomorrow but... I just noticed this book has reached 95k..... wow 95k read and 99 chapters, I never thought I'll reach this goal

I seriously can not believe this, thank you so much everyone that's why here is treat😁😁

-Ufaq