- five -

_________

" All that I know is that, I don't know how to be something you miss. Never thought we'd have a last kiss, never imagined we'd end like this. Your name, forever the name on my lips. Just like our last kiss " - Last Kiss

I would die for the man I love, I would.
I would always be there for him but all he did was giving me the cold shoulder. I was so tired of all this bullshits.

I wanted to hear those words come out of his mouth. Those words that two years ago I would never thought for a second, would appear on the tips of his tongue.

People changes, I guess.

I love him, I love him so much that it hurt. But I could blame no one. He's lovable, always is, people simple can fall for him just by looking at his smile, his laugh when the dimple show off deep holes on his cheeks.

I wondered if she would ever love him like the way I did.

He is beautiful, he is perfect, he deserves someone better than me, who could show him the world.

I tried so hard to pretend that we are all okay, but it clearly was not.

I couldn't keep living in a pool of lies, drowning in the middle of it without a sun to lean me home.

It's better if I give up, for three of us.

But giving up isn't easy as it sound, it's not easy to stop loving him.

Giving up on him mean I won't ever be able to hold him, to kiss him, to call him mine anymore.

But then, was it the same as right then? He didn't even fucking look at me.

___

I untied my hair, dropping my hair down my back as I slowly got up from the bed, it have been three days since I was in the hospital and he still haven't called me. I laughed sadly at the ground.

I looked at the table, there was a note. It said:

" Dear you, ( sorry because I didn't have a chance to catch your name )

I hope you will feel better, no more pass out in the middle of the shop like that please. You're lucky it was me. Then again, here is my number, call me if you need help, seem it as a favor I do for friends.

Stay strong, love. "

I smiled at the note and put the paper into my pocket, even a stranger cared for me enough to write this note but him.

___

I stopped in front of the house, the light was turned on and I could hear the sound of laughter inside of the house. I couldn't move, I frozen and stared at them.

I stood there the whole time watching his face, how his eyes crinkle when he laughed, how he licked his lips once in a while like he always does when he talks too much, how he talked with his hands, how his words came out of his mouth, telling her the sweetest thing with so much passion. His dimple kept appear on his cheeks then his eyes wandered around like he knew someone was watching him.

The moment he finally saw me, his eyes widened, his mouth hung open.

He was looking at me

He was looking at me with his hand holding hers, now they both stared at me.

I have never felt so small in my life, I felt betrayed and hopeless, she had him to hold her hand, to calm her down, I had nothing but my shadow watching me trying not to fall apart. I don't think I could breath anymore.

After a while, I shook my head, my mind was black but I knew I should do this, it was just a bit sooner than I thought but it happened anyways. I walked closer to him and the girl.

It is what it is.

I smiled at them, they seemed unexpected what just happened, while they were still losing their minds in thoughts, I stepped into the house.

I went to my room and packed up my clothes but then I stopped. Those clothes was bought by him, I would not take it with me. The least that I had was my self-esteem.

I stepped downstairs.

I saw him standing here, looking at me.

I just stood there and looked back at him.

I could see he started sweating, he looked worried, and scared. I hated seeing him like this.

" I-I " He opened his mouth wanting to say something but nothing came out

" I-I " He tried again.

I knew in his mind, he was thinking I'd yell at him, scream at him due to jealousy but he didn't know that if I was the one self of the past, I'd yell at him long ago. I would scream his name and fight for what is mine.

But I was native, I thought he would get bored of her one day and come back to me.

Then I realized, come back to me? How much did I worth?

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him

" D-don't say anything, j-just kiss me. " I said

And he did.

I pushed him close so I could feel his warmness one last time, leaned his lips to mine so I could be able to feel how soft, how sweet his lips was when ours touch. I kissed him passionately. Those lips should have been familiar and warm but it was not.

I put away, I saw him sighing and bitting his lips.

I took his hand and held it, as long as I could

" I love you so much Harry."

" You will always in my heart. "

I put the ring he gave me years ago on his hand, I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek.
Then I made my way out of his house, the house which was longer mine. I left all of the memories, all of my love for him, all of my tears, my pain there.

This is the end.

I stepped out, stepped out of his life.

You're the one that I love, and I'm saying goodbye.

___