Persephone x Female!Stripper!reader

The blue and purple lights flickered around me as I twirled around the pole in my revealing, red lingerie. Screams and bird-calls echoed in the enclosed area accompanied by the loud music.

Money was being throw all over the stage when obnoxious men called out lewd remarks about my body but it was all just for show business. I faced the pole and started twerking which sent the crowd in a frenzy which resulted in more money being throw at me.

As I completed my performance and faced the horny crowd, I noticed a beautiful woman wearing a floral top that showed some of her clevage and a tight jeans which showed the figure of her legs. Her eyes lingered on my body and she winked at me. I blushed at the gesture and she tilted her head upstairs where the bedrooms where. Other workers collected the money as I made my way upstairs and she followed soon after along with other clients.

I got into the bedroom and changed into a black lingerie and waited to see who I would have to sleep with tonight. The door opened to reveal the same woman from in the crowd. Taking a good look at her features, I saw that she had an oval face, caramel skin and forest green eyes. If I didn't know better I would think she was a goddess. Her curvious figure looked as if it was sculpted by an angel.

"Hey babe, What's your name,"said the woman sitting on a chair and opening her legs slightly to welcome me. I got up from the bed and walked over to her gliding my hand up her thigh and sitting on her lap in a position to face her.

"(Y/N), and yours," I muttered unbottoning her shirt and throwing it across the floor eyeing her juicy breast in admiration.

"Persephone," she whispered seductively leaning in my ear and licking it, pressing her covered breast against mine causing me to blush and rub my hands up her sides.

"You're so sexy," I responded as she began to squeeze my ass which caused me to groan slightly.

"Tonight your all mine,"she replyed holding my hips and had me grind on her denim jeans. I moaned out louder from the feelings of jeans on my nearly exposed womanhood. She smirked and attacked my neck sucking and licking the delicate area leaving hickies all over my unblemished skin.

She picked me up and threw me on the bed which surprized me. I wasn't expecting her to do it.

"I've been watching you for so long and now I finally have you," she look off her bra which caused her boobs to bounce and I looked at her hardened nipples. She took off her jeans and threw it on the ground to reveal her fit and soft legs. She wasn't wearing any underwear which turned me on as I stared at her body and began to drool.

I was too busy looking at her that I didn't even notice that she grabbed two handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed. My thoughts were cut short as I began to feel my folds get wet from the excitement.

Persephone sucked my right nipple and groped my other breast with her hand. She moaned and used her tongue to apply saliva to my boob. She blew cold air on the area causing my breast to tingle. I moaned from the sudden coldness and struggled on the chains wanting to run my hand in her hair.

Her rosy lips pecked my stomach and she slowly heading down to my clit. She tasted my juices with her tongue and ramed it inside of me. I gasped from the sensation and writhed as her hands slid up and down my waist and hips.

"Who's giving you the most plesure right now," she moaned getting on top of me and grinding on my wet lower area.

"U-gh-h you are,"I shamfully groaned from the feeling she fired up in my body. I felt a knot in my stomach loosen and juices flowed out of my body causing me and Persephone to cry out in pleasure and excitment.

She walked over to the vanity and picked by a green dildo and sucked on it. She got back on top of me continuing to suck it and make smacking noises with her lips as she looked down at my weak body.

I wanted to feel that dildo inside of me and my pre-cum began to flow down the bedsheets at the thoughts.

"Stop teasing me and put it inside of me already," I complained looking into her eyes.

"Your wish is my command," she shoved the dildo inside of me and thrusted it. My walls clenced around the familiar object lubricating my insides. She used her free hand and pumped my clit causing me to curse and moan in delight.

"Faster," I groaned feeling the object speed up it's pace mercilessly driving it hard exterior inside me. My body tensed and I began to shake when I squirted.

The liquid got onto the sheets and on Persephone causing her to laugh and remove the dildo.

"I'm not done yet hunny,"she gleefully chimed and threw the dildo on the ground. My heart raced as her uncuffed me from the bed and kissed me with her suple lips. She fingered me while doing this causing me to gasp.

She got on her legs and hands and I could see how wet she was.
"Fuck me (Y/N)," She moaned fingering herself. I blushed at her actions and grabbed a strap-on-dildo from the vanity and tied it around my waist. This was gonna be a long night.