Aggresive!Ares x Female!reader

I sat on my bed reading a book from the library with interest. It was about the greek gods and goddesses and their stories. One caught my interest. The God of war, Ares, Son of Zeus and Hera.

He seemed to fasinate me for some reason and his descriptive physique remined me of a familiar guy I noticed earlier during the day. He was a tall and man with defined mucles and black hair. His brown eyes which seemed to glow red held bloodlust. He was quite attractive if I should add.
He seemed to be almost everywhere I was. The café, grocery store,etc. I wondered if he could probably be the God himself disguised as a human. Nahhh, that's impossible. Why would a greek god be around me all the time?

My thoughts where cut short when the door to my room creeped open. Startled I jumped up from my position and looked over to see the same man I had addressed eariler. His messy black hair and cold eyes caused he to worry. He turned around and locked the door walking towards me as I backed away.

"What the hell are you doing here," I angerly stated. He moved both his hands to the wall.

"Aren't you happy to see me," he said holding my chin. I pulled away from him and stared into his stone eyes.

"Fuck you," I muttered punching him in the face. He lightly chuckled and pinned my hands to my body.

"That's the plan,"his brown eyes turned crimson and I knew I was fucked. Literally.

He gripped my hand and pulled me to the bed. His hands tore my shirt and other clothes on, leaving me naked and embarrased. He took off his clothes and I gazed at his six pack. My eyes widened when I saw the size of his enormous member, which was sprung in my face. It was erect and had some veins on it. He lifted me up and lied down on his back and placed me over his dick.

Pulling my head down, I was forced to suck his cock. He grabbed a hand full of hair and bobbed my head on his dick. My mouth was wide open taking in all of his fleshy manhood. I began to choke when shovednhis cock deeper down my throat. I fingered myself and moaned.

He filled me up with his cum and pulled my mouth off of him. Semen dripped from my mouth onto his lower area. He placed my hands on his chest and inserted his member into my womanhood. I arched my back in pain from his size and dug into chest.

He grapped my hips and rocked me back and forth on him. I bounced up and down on his cock while looking down at my swollen breast. He let go of my hips and I pinned my hands to the side of his face and began to ride him. I grinded on his wet member and hit my G-spot over and over causing me to cum on him. My screams filled the vacant house when I felt his cock penetrate my womb. I came off of his and fell to his side panting.

He positioned himself over me and thrusted his cock into my dripping interior. My nails dug into his back when he began to move at an inhumane speed causing me to orgasm. His seeds filled me up and he did a few sloapy thrust and pulled out.

"Wasn't that fun (Y/N)?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"How did you know my name?" I replyed slightly confussed.

"That's not important right now, buckle up, I was just getting warmed up,".