Chapter 15

Nala POV

I was in the bed watch tv and a angry Harlem storms in the room, he went from light skinned to red, and he just kept walking back and forth.

"What's wrong with you?" I said.

"Mane imma kill that nigga!" He said, I was mad confused.

"What nigga?" I said.

"Ky'ree! I'm on my way to his house and I see hazel car in the drive way, I go to his room hazel sucking dick! They got me fucked up!" He yelled, damn my bitch got caught. I told her to just let her lil crush on him simmer down.

"It's ok, that's your best friend your not going to kill him, and how ain't you kno she liked him? It's obvious they liked each other." I said getting up the hug him.

"We not on good terms I beat that nigga ass." He said with his head in my boobs. I felt bad he really loves his sisters and is overprotective.

"Maybe she loves him are your you going to make her stop seeing him? Like would you stop seeing me cuz nakean told you too?" I said with my eyebrows raised.

"The fuck no she can't see him, and nakean a damn baby lil nigga don't even know what I be doing to you." He said.

"I think you should let her be, would you rather her be with one of these niggas from off the streets you don't know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know ky'ree, so I already know his intentions. That nigga gone fuck my sister and leave her, and he don't care about who she is to me. pussy is just pussy to him." He said making sense.

"Dang.." I sighed.

"I just don't want him to break her heart." He said shaking his head and his phone started ringing. "Ky'ree ion wanna here you with the shit.....I don't give a fuck....nigga that's my sister.....what you fucking mean you couldn't help yourself.....who told her to pull up then?....ok then you was plotting to fuck on my sister!....so y'all been fucking?!...she came on to you?..then you should've said no!" He said going back and forth.

Me: hazel you yellow ass should've just left that man dick alone🤦🏾‍♀️

Hazel🍯💛 : bitch stfu you kno I can't help myself, ky'ree so nice to me and he's my first❤️

Me: 🤦🏾‍♀️what if Harlem convince him to not see you no more.

Hazel🍯💛: he won't listen, Ik he loves me as much as I love him and I have a secret, don't tell Harlem please

Me: ok tell me.

Hazel🍯💛: I think I'm pregnant...

Me: 😱

Hazel🍯💛: please don't tell, my daddy and Harlem are going to kill me!

Me: I won't, how are you going to tell them???

Hazel🍯💛🤰🏼: I'm not, I'm getting an abortion...

Me: NO DONT KILL YOUR BABY!

Hazel🍯💛🤰🏼: I HAVE TOOOO MY FAMILY ISNT GOING TO LOVE ME ANYMORE! It's different if Har ups and gets you pregnant, he's a boy, but me? THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME THEY'RE CRaZY!