Chapter 4

I stayed up all night wondering wether or not Sana loves me or if the kiss was a one off. You decide to go to their practicing room. When you got there they seemed to be practising their dance to a new song. You can't take your eyes off of Sana though. When their done Sana notices you amd runs over too you and hugs you Dahyun again looks jelous "Y/N Senpai I forget to ask you the other day w..will y..you be my bo..yfriend?" Sana asks. You say yes and Dahyun quickly comes and puts your focus on her. Sana isn't happy about Dahyun and has her suspicions about her. Sana goes outside for a bit of fresh air and you decide to follow her. "I feel like Dahyun wants you and doesn't want you to be with me. Ever since we met up again she won't be quiet about you. I don't feel safe around I feel as though one day she is going to stab me in the back while I'm not looking." Sana told you as you both walked towards the vending machines. Sana puts a £1.20 and she gets some green tea served hot she passes a drink aswell. You can tell by her body movement that she is thinking about Dahyun and her future with you. After a few moments of silence she asks you. "You won't just leave me and go with Dahyun will you Y/N senpai. I love you more than she will ever love you." You respond with "Of course I won't leave you I chose you not Dahyun." You both sit against the wall and look into eachothers eyes before moving in closer together and then Dahyun shouted 'spider' to get you to both move. You feel as though Dahyun is trying her hardest.