Perfect Haters (Trilogy)

Book 1 (Part 1): Perfect Haters

Simple, top student and role model for many - she's Alexa. A girl who has everything she ever wanted but still keeping her feet on the ground. She promised herself not to love again after a traumatic experience she had about her first love. She hates men! But what if she run across with Zak who is exactly opposite of her? Will she ever changed or will she keep her promise not to fall in love again? Can she escape this time?

Book 1 (Part 2): Perfect Haters

This is the 2nd part of Perfect Haters Book 1. This begins with chapter 38 where Zak and Alexa are officially in a relationship.

Book 2: Almost Perfect

They started as haters then become lovers. Fought for the sake of love. Their love is invincible. They are - Alexa and Zak. Everything seems so perfect. From perfect haters to perfect couple and now all they want is to have a perfect family. Will there be a happy ending story?

Book 3: Imperfectly in Between

Perfect Haters (prequel) the missing piece. What really happened after the proposal and before the wedding? Did they really marry one another or was it all a dream? Who ended up with whom? What happened in between those years? Will true love prevail?

Author: megladiolus