~☆Prologue☆~

Status: Edited
◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

run·ning

/ˈrəniNG/

noun

noun: running

the action or movement of a runner.

══════◄••❀••►══════

The tiny, (H/C) child ducked under clothing lines and hopped over spilled trashcans as she skidded through Hosu's alleyways, the barking of her caretakers closely behind her.

When she rounded a corner, she sighed in relief as she desperately ran toward the busy street.

Before she knew it, however, she was in the air, arms wrapped around her, a pain in the side of her head.

"(Y/N)! You need to stop running away! We aren't in the best situation to be running! really." The man growls.

"NO! NO! I wont stop! I wont stop running! Not until your dead!" The small girl squeals as the man pulls her away from the street. She presses her tiny hands on his large forearm, and there's a loud crack. The man yowls in pain as his arm falls limp, allowing the girl some small room to escape.

The female runs into the busy sidewalk and began running. And running. Not long after, the rain begins.

Slap slap. Her bare feet were bleeding from the constant running.

She always found herself running. Always running. She ran until she collapsed, almost unable to move her legs, as the feeling in them had completely evaporated. Her (E/C) orbs struggled to stay open as she drifted out of consciousness.

══════◄••❀••►══════

The tiny female's eyes flickered open, not a second later, she jolted up and her eyes took in even the tiniest details in the room.

"Ah, your awake." A calm voice rings through the room, causing the female to slightly relax. "My name is Omoiyari Hahaoya." The old woman sits down in a chair, her snow white hair tied back in a bun.

"Excuse me, Ma'am." The girl manages to squeak.

"Please, call me Omoi." The old lady smiles.

"O-okay.. Omoi-San.. Where am I?"

"Your in my house dear. I found you unconscious on the sidewalk on my way home," She smiles. "Speaking of, how did you end up ther?" She questions.

"Oh. Well, my parents and brother are villains wanted me to be one too," The small girl stares at her (S/C) hands. "And I didnt want to, so I ran. Alot. And got caught.." She pauses. "Then I did something. I dont know what, but I did it, and he let me go, and I ran until I passed out." She stares at the old lady's surprised face. She hesitates slightly before speaking.

"Well, dear. You can stay here, if you like."

The child nods vigorously, causing the old lady to smile.

"You must be hungry. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me," She pauses and looks at the female. "Whats your name, young one?"

"(Y/N). (Y/N) Shimura."

══════◄••❀••►══════

(A/N) Wassup. Hey hey! Does this make up for missing a chapter in my Katsuki X Reader? I hope so. Im updating this Bi-Daily now, along with the Katsuki X Reader. I hope you enjoyed reading! See ya next chapter!

With Love,
Toga~San

Word Count: 515

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆