26

He took my heart and left me lonely

"Oh darling. It's not your fault, sometimes strong women fall in love with cowards." Magnus rubbed Priscilla's back, her head on his chest. Both of them sat on the warlock's couch, watching "me before you", while they ate Ben& Jerry's. The Gordan left the institute to see her friend, telling him what Alec and Lydia planned. "I should have listened to you", the girl admitted snuffling, rubbing her tear strained face with her hands. "I never saw you crying before", the warlock noticed, looking down to the girl in his arms. "I usually don't do this. Don't know why now", Priscilla replied. She wore grey joggers and a black cropped top, different to any other day. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and although she looked really sick, her beauty was mind blowing.

Suddenly the tanned girl's phone rang. "Priscilla?", Jace asked, who just called her. "We're all worried. Where are you?" "I'm at Magnus'" The short silence was interrupted by the blonde shadowhunter. "I sent you a pic. Draw this rune. Now." Priscilla was surprised by his harsh voice, so she stood up from the couch, grabbing her stele that laid on the kitchen table. Quickly she drew the rune in the picture Jace said her. "What's that for?", the girl asked into the phone, sitting down again. "Blocking rune. The clave tries to find the cup. I'm sure they'll go after you and mostly Clary for information. They think she works with Valentine", the Wayland explained, leading Priscilla to gulp. "He helps them doesn't he?", the girl ask and Jace knew exactly of whom she was talking about. Alec.

"Why are we here?", Priscilla asked the warlock annoyed, standing in the centre of the institute

"Why are we here?", Priscilla asked the warlock annoyed, standing in the centre of the institute. "Your friends called for me, I'm here", Magnus replied smirking, actually liking that the shadowhunter was back there.

"Let me get this straight. You need Alec's stele to open the safe and you want me to steal it from him?", the dark haired man asked after Jace and Isabelle joined them, explaining their plan after hugging Priscilla, surprised by her looking. She didn't change her clothes when she entered the place and now she was part of the plan. "Without his knowledge", Isabelle added, her arms crossed. Magnus looked at the tanned girl next to him, who should be the distraction, pity in his eyes. "No, can't do this. Not happening." "Magnus. Ever since Alec found out our parents were in the circle, he's been messed up. He can't see the big picture", Jace said, putting his hand on the warlocks shoulder. Then the blonde's eyes met Priscilla, who looked really adorable in her joggers, and the messy bun, making the Wayland smile. He also noticed how short she actually was, without her heels on.

Isabelle told them that the clave was ready to take Meliorn to the silent brother, which would bring him death. Priscilla widened her tired eyes. "How far will they go when they have the cup? It'll get worse, Magnus. Help them." The Gordan earned a smile from her shadowhunter friends, who nodded thankfully at her. "Okay. But Priscilla stays out of this." Prompt the short girl shook her head. "I'm not. This affects everyone", she said. "You both going to own me. I'm talking 14th century, gold, rubies. Something like that. If I'm gonna do this, there's no turning back."

"Ready?", Magnus asked the tanned girl next to him as they stood in front of Alec's door. "Will never be", the Gordan replied before she cleared her throat and knocked quietly.

"Priscilla", the Lightwood said surprised as the girl closed the door behind her, trying to get his full attention so he wouldn't notice when his stele disappears

"Priscilla", the Lightwood said surprised as the girl closed the door behind her, trying to get his full attention so he wouldn't notice when his stele disappears. Alec just checked on his wound he got from the forsaken, so Priscilla walked towards him, looking at it, too. "It heals", the girl told him and he nodded smiling, realising that she still cared. "Ive missed you", the dark haired boy pressed out, looking to the floor while he rubbed his head shyly. He walked closer to the Gordan but she quickly stepped back. Alec cleared his throat, obviously nervous as he looked down to the girl in front of him. He never saw her like this before. But most important, he never saw her this hurt. He gulped strongly when he noticed her puffy eyes and the shivering lips. And he felt deeply sorry for destroying both of their lives.

"I'm here to apologise", Priscilla finally said, leading Alec to stare at her, absolutely confused. "For what? You didn't do anything wrong." The boy made a step towards her but she stepped back again, nearly reaching the door with her body, making him look to the floor, really disappointed. "I apologise for thinking that you care about me and my feelings. I'm sorry for understanding your kind and gentle manners wrong and also for thinking your smile would mean anything, I..." "Stop talking", the Lightwood demanded when he pressed the girl softly to the door with the help of his body, his left hand next to her head. "I care about you, Priscilla. Seeing you smile is the best thing in this whole fucking planet for me but when you left, you broke my heart. And it was my fault you did." Alec breathed heavily as the Gordan looked down to the floor. "And you burried mine", she answered, staring directly into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry but family is everything to me", the Lightwood whispered, his breath touching her face. Then Priscilla took his hand with pleading eyes. Surprised he brought out a small smile, pressing her hand carefully. "We won't forget each other, right?", the Gordan asked bitterly. "Right."