2. Colby Brock x Reader

Ah ha ha here's a Colby Brock x reader story....
(Y/n) = Your name

- Moon 🐺
————————————————————————

You were at your highschool's homecoming football game. You were sitting in the stands alone, when suddenly you heard someone yell, "HEY (Y/N)!!!!!" You turned to see who it was and it was your best friend Ana L.!!

"Hi Ana!" You yeled at the top of your lungs and you waved her over. You gave her a big hug.

"Look who is here" she said and pointed into the crowd. OMG!!! You saw ur friends from elementary school, Colby Brock and Hugh Janus. Before you could stop her, Ana stood up on a bench and called them both over. Colby look surprised, and Hugh Janus smiled and pushed a couple hoes out of the way and dragged Colby over to both of you.

"Hi," you said.

"Hi," said Colby

You stared at eachother and blushed a little bit it was a little awkward lol! Ana noticed you two staring at eachother and gave a sly smile. Colby sat next to you but HUGH JANUSS PUSHED HIM AWAY!!!!?!1!

You were surpsired that he pushed Colby away! 

"Hey!" Colby yelled as he stumbled. He looked upset and just huffed and sat next to Hugh Janus. Hugh Janus put his arm around you and you shrugged it off, then he put it around you again.

"Stop it bro..." said Colby and tried to make him stop.

"Yeah," said Ana "You're being a creep"

"What!? No I'm not!" Hugh Janus said

"Well she clearly doesn't like you," said Colby.

Hugh Janus sighed and stopped touching you and everyone relaxed and began to watch the game. It was looking bleak for your school's team and they were losing so far which was normal because they sucked. Colby and Ana were getting bored.

"I'm going to go get some food and drinks for you guys, let's go Colby," said Ana.

"Ok," Colby said. He was a little sad to leave and he looked at you before he left. "You better leave (Y/N) Alone....." he muttered to HUGH JANUS.

Hugh Janus roled his eyes. "Ok fine whatever" he said. But then 30 minutes later, he PUT HIS AHAND ON YOUR THYGH.? AND THEN HE TICKLED YOURE ARMPITS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!$!! OH GOD NOOOO AHH AHHHOOOI PAJJHA POOAHH AAAAAOOOUUUU UOAAAH!!!!!!!!

"Nigga!" You said. And then pinched his nipple in anger.

You glared at him, and all of a sudden BOOM! Ana slammed into Hugh Janus at 100 mph. He was knocked from the stands and Ana began punching him and pinching both of his nipples at the same time.

You have only ever seen her use the double-nipple pinch when she was super mad!

Suddenly Colby grabed your hand and RAN away with you into the CAFETERIA! It was dark and dank and smelly in there and it smeled really bad....

"Come on (Y/N) we have to hide from Hugh Janus" Colby said and took your cold sweaty hand and hid under a table with you.

Silence............................

All of a sudden you had to fart so bad and you tried to hold it in but then it was just such a huge fart and your ass was burning so bad you let it all out

FAAAAAAARRRTTTTTTTTTR!!!!

You farded.

Some poop came out.