Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

Max's POV

"How are things going between you and Teddy?" My father asked.

"Good, I guess" I mumbled quietly.

My father looked at me suspiciously "You guess?"

I sigh "I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I hid my face with my hands and shook my head "You know that the moon will be full in three days, right?"

"Yeah?"

"It's so hard controlling myself when I'm next to Teddy, I'm scared that I might lose control and scare him" I mumbled.

"Hmmm.....What about you both talk about it and if he is still not ready maybe we can take you somewhere far away from him, so you wouldn't attack him"

I looked up to my father "But it's that going to be hard because at that time Teddy will be going through heat?"

"True but there isn't another way to solve this" My father said as he put his hand in mine "Go talk to him and we will try to solve this"

"Okay" I nodded and thanked my father as I went searching for Teddy.

I knocked on his bedroom door and waiting for him to open it.

I waited several minutes but he didn't open the door, I could sense him inside the room so he has to be in there.

I knocked the door again "Teddy?"

I opened the door and got in, it was dark. I couldn't see anything.

"Teddy?" I called out his name again as I tried searching for the light to turn it on.

Suddenly a person from behind me wrapped there arms around my waist.

I yelped "Teddy!?"

"Mmmm..." He buried his head on my back.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down "Why did you do that? You scared the shit out of me"

But Teddy didn't reply.

"Teddy? Are you okay?" I turned around, holding his arms.

He crashed his lips onto mine as his eyes started to glow, that was when I knew that it's Teddy's wolf controlling his body.

"Hey! Give me back Teddy" I pushed him away lightly not wanting to hurt him.

"Hahaha" He laughed and I shivered "Why are you so scared? Are you scared that I might bring out your wolf"

"Stop that!"

He pulled me close to him as he starting nibbling my neck "Bring him out, I want him"

I tried to push him but he was stronger, Seriously? His wolf is stronger then me.

He continued nibbling that spot, making me feel really weak.

No, I'm not going to let him bring out my wolf.

But I could feel my eyes starting to close as he trailed kisses down my jaw-line.

Is this how Teddy feels?

Now I see why he like it so much.

Suddenly I was back to reality, I opened my eyes and pushed him away, What the hell was I about to do?

'You were about to give me the control, dammit I should of tried harder' My wolf said.

'Thank god I didn't' I mumbled and looked down at Teddy, I mean 'Teddy's wolf'

"Why wouldn't you give me what I want!?" He growled.

"Because I need to know if Teddy is ready to do this or not" I replied.

"I know that he's ready! I'm his wolf, I can hear his thoughts"

"Look, let me talk to Teddy and if he is ready I would let my wolf take over and you can have him. But if he isn't then I must wait until he is"

He sighed "Okay, fair enough"

After seconds, Teddy was back.

He groaned as he tried to get up.

"Teddy-Bear, Are you okay?" I asked, putting his head on my lap.

"What happened?" He muttered.

"Your wolf was in control" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Ugh, Stupid wolf"

I helped him up and set him on his bed.

"Teddy, I want to ask you something" I said quite nervous.

"Okay" He looked at my confused.

"You know that the moon will be full in two days and I don't think that I can hold in my wolf for to long.....So.....Umm...Are you ready?"

His cheeks turned bright red as he buried his face in the pillow.

I chuckled "Is that a yes?"

He nodded with his head still buried in the pillow.

I smiled and touched his back with my hand, he looked up at me.

"Are you sure? Because there's no going back once we do this" I asked him once again, just to make sure.

"I'm a hundred percent sure" He smiled.

I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Maxy"

.

.

.

.
_________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though if it was short but I will try to make it up to you in the next chapter.

School has been giving me loads of homework, every month there is an exam. Can you believe that? Every single mouth we have a god damn exam and I'm sure I'm going to fail in every one of them.

Anyways enough of school, Do you want a sex scene or not?

If you do 'Which I'm sure you all want' I have no idea how to write one, I'm not joking so is there anyone that is good at these things because I'm bad.

Please send me a message and I will try and sort something out with your help.

Dedicated to: @KillerPuppy129

Vote.

Comment.

Follow me.

I love you all <3

Updated in: 30/November/2014