Gone forever

Flashback-

Our parents had gone out for the night, it was me and my older sister Latia home. We hadn't had dinner so we decided to order pizza.

        ~ A few minutes later ~

The doorbell rung and Latia ran downstairs to crap the food while I put the movie on.
A blood curdling scream echoed through the house, I raced down stairs. Blood everywhere up the walls on the floor, but my sisters gone she's not here.

I run upstairs and grab my phone and call her number, to see if she had her phone, I hear ringing outside .

I run out to be he front lawn and her phone lays there covered in blood. She calls her parents, she was in shock she didn't know what to do she could barley pronounce any words on the phone.

About 10 minutes went by she sat there balling her eyes out. Her parents pulled up angry that they interrupted their date, because they couldn't understand a word they're daughter said on the phone.

They paid the taxi driver, and went over to there daughter whom sat on the lawn crying.

"What's going on, where's your sister" her father yelled.

That was the first time her father yelled at her.

"She's gone, she went downstairs to get the pizza I heard her scream and came running down to see her phone and blood."

My mum was crying and my dad looked furious. Mum pulled out her phone and called the police.

It wasnt me I screamed hysterically.

I felt a sharp sting in my cheek, he slapped me my own father slapped me.

"They took the wrong one, I knew they would mess up I should of done the job myself" my dad said to mum.

What did he mean job, took the wrong one what did it mean.  Did he won't me to be taken instead.

I shot up out of bed, sweat covering my body I couldn't tell myself it was just a dream. Because it wasn't it was all real it's been 2 years and I miss her so much. This was my life, a dead sister, abusive parents and no future. The past always catches up to me no matter what I do. No matter how far I run.