| | E L E V E N | |

The Rosenberg clan held numerous family members who can pass of as models in the modern world. They are also known for being one of the main families that the royal heir marries thus having more than twenty queens just from their descendants.

But behind their beautiful faces lies an arrogant bearing.

Which made them exiled.

Now, I'm not sure how this girl (me) got acquainted with her but hell, I do not think I can even stand long in their home.

For they are villains.

As well as I.

No one wants to have their head flying off the guillotine, don't they?

"-dam, Madam!" I was suddenly brought back to my surroundings with my maid's unusual tone.

My husband was looking at me like a newfound creature which I don't blame him. I will just be out of my mind staring blankly into the air and muttering down some words they wouldn't even know.

And for a moment, I felt like something punched me in my stomach so I simply said:

"I think I'm gonna faint"

Then I blackout.

...

My hands were held by a strong and calloused one which made me open my blurry eyes. I saw a humongous figure seated beside me, his back was hunched and for a moment, I blanked out.

It was no other than my husband.

Maybe my stare or glare alerted his keen self and he opened his cold blue eyes.

"You're awake"

Yep, he just stated the obvious.

"I'm... I'm sorry for... for scaring you d-dear" I weakly said as I tried to get up where he roughly stopped me from doing.

He rings the bell and instantly, an old white-bearded man opened the door, and in his hands was a bag full of things I do not know of.

"Check her" he commanded which the old man immediately did.

I also noticed his figure shaking, as he was blown by the big, harsh wind and was about to fell on his own. I smiled slightly to comfort him and thank God, I did.

Because he was about to stick a freaking long needle in my hand.

(Great, now the medieval times have acupuncture, do they have needles at that time? Anyone?)

My dear husband seemed to notice as his grip on my hand tightens and I can barely flinch from too much fright.

"It'll just sting a bit" he merely said which made my innards clench painfully.

A bit?!

Yeah, the freaking long needle will just sting a bit and would not impair my hand, like yeah right!

"I-I don't think it's necessary" my eyes were wide and I felt like I am going to throw up.

Real hard.

In my past life, I was afraid of needles, whether it's long or not. If you're going to stick a needle on my arm or any part of my body, I will kill you.

But here's the thing, I am supposed to act like an obedient, gentle wife. You haven't seen a submissive wife kicking asses right?

So what I did was throw up.

And I'm telling you, it is dirty.

***
Have a great day and stay safe!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!