Part three

Hello my gorgeous love."  I walkover and sits him in my lap.  "I don't want you to wear glamour unless if it is for death eater meetings and such things as that but you must wear a butt plug and your collar as well.  No exceptions. I will stand right next to you. And if your submissive side needs my reassurance I will talk in paracetamouth. Tom are you okay with all of this?" He nods cuddling close to me and I could feel his arousal. I gently push him off my lap and get up going over to my trunk.  "I swear I'm up to no good" I hiss and the trunk unlocks  The collar was an emerald green with a silver tag that had Tom's name engraved on the front and 'Claimed by Haden Sirius Lestrange-Snape-Grayback I walk back to see my baby boy aroused. "You speak parsal?" Tom asks and I nod. "Come here Tom" I say and he does. I gently clasp the collar around his neck. I hiss a spell that locks it until I speak the password and then kiss the side of his neck. "Hades?" Tom asks. "Yes my love?" "There is meant to be a meeting this afternoon. Also when will we make the bond official?" "Alright so the rules will apply this afternoon and I'm not quite sure baby boy." I say sitting down and pulling him into my lap. "I was thinking either before I  go back to school or over the Christmas holidays. I don't know what we will do about school yet I was going to speak with Dad about that since I refuse to put you in danger." As I say this my I get protective and hug Tom tighter "Haden" I hear Dad say from the other side of the door. "Come in Dad" I say.  He enters the room.  "Breakfast is ready" he says. I nod and get up holding Tom on my hip.  "Dad can I speak with you, Mum, Padfoot, and Moony after breakfast?" "Of course my son now let's go eat" he says and I take Tom's hand following Dad to the dining room.  We enter the dining room and find the whole family sitting around the table waiting for us to arrive.  I sit at the head of the table with Tom on my lap to my right Dad to my left  Mum. After breakfast Tom lead us to his office. I sit in the chair behind the desk as Tom sits on my lap.  Mum, Dad, Moony and Padfoot sit on the couches. "What is wrong my son?" Mum asks.  "I have blocks on my magic and we also have to figure out what we are going to do about school." Dad and Padfoot sneer and growl lowly. Dad leaves the room for a minute then returns with a few vials. "Here my child take these then we will discuss school" he says.  I do as he says waiting a few minutes between each to let them work. After the last one everything goes dark.  "Hades?" Tom asks. How long was I out?" "About 2 hours" I say. I move from my father's embrace and over to Tom. "Are you okay Hades?" Tom asks. "I feel more like myself and I can feel my power running through my veins." I say while running a hand through Tom's hair. . "We still need to talk about school for you boys" Regulus says. "Personally I don't want them anywhere near that headmaster at Hogwarts" Mum says. "I agree with Bella" Regulus says. Remus nods. "I think they should go and make Dumbledore think they don't know" dad said. "Mum we still have work to do to right the world and avenge Tom's name he doesn't deserve to live in fear and hiding" I say. Tom nodding agreeing with his dominant. "You will avenge him my son but we have to be concerned about your safety we just got you both back we aren't keen to losing you again." Severus says. "Plus you have to consider your sub in all this." Vernon said. I look down at Tom who is in my lap then look up at each other. "We should go but put Tom under a different name." I say thinking about how eager Tom was to mate soon. Everyone nods. "Alright we will tutor you here at home between all of us I think we can manage then when Hogwarts letters come you'll be ready." Mum says. I turn and smile at her and Dad. Tom starts to stir in my lap. "Whats wrong love?" Harrison says kissing his cheek. "Hades?"Tom says. "Yes baby boy" Tom throws himself in my arms holding tight. "Don't ever leave me." "I promise. Come here."