The Killer Game - 2

Chapter 2: 1st night

Kiras POV;
So uhmm.. I'm Kira 14 year old na babae di gaanong kagandahan, mahinhin at mahina.

I'm a weirdo na nerd at school pero I still got a bestfriend and I'm so lucky to meet him btw his Dwight and idunno but everytime na magkasama kami i feel something strange my heart just goes "BADUMP BADUMP" yet di ko nalang pinapansin baka iwasan niya ako if ever malaman niya

One day while in school, bago ang teacher namin and he introduced a game called THE KILLER GAME. The time I heard it I know something's strange at also sa pagdamit ni teacher pang big time.

Nagbiro pa si Dwight kung "bat nandito daw to" Kaya nagtawanan kami, and time to draw lots na. Maaga kaming pina dismiss and on our gc some told each other their roles, but I prefer to keep it as a secret.

Since its gabi na I slept, and "KABOOM" I woke up from the "Tick Tocks" of the clock at nagmasid sa paligid, "is this a hospital?" And btw "where's Dwight" naluluha ako sa takot at dahil narin im in a room with 3 boys.

Nagulat and my tears began to fall when narinig kong "The Game Begins Now"...

~everything inside moved and from the outside the movements seemed to be like a rubrics cube.

Suddenly the soroundings changed from hospital into what seemed like a forest with abandoned broken buildings.

"In the first round you are grouped according to your roles"
ibig sabihin si Dwight kasama ang 13 na kaklase are grouped as civilians and ang iba ay may kanya kanya ding rooms

The 4 Dr.'s 4 Cops and 8 killers but the killers are divided into two groups meaning 4 killers on a room and the other 4 are on the other room.

It's the killer game cuz the killers had the head start at the game, alam na nila kung sino ang mga kasama at dapat iwasan kayat mapapadali na sa kanila ang game.

"A clocktower was set para sa inyo and the time the clock goes Ding Dong it means the night has ended"

"NOW LET THE KILLER GAME'S FIRST NIGHT OFFICIALLY START"

to be continued.....
Next chapter: survival of the fittest