Character Sketch

Kabir Khurana- A 28 yr old multi-billionaire business man having his business in New Delhi, India. He is an arrogant, rude and full of himself. Have a  full amount of share of girls in his life. He only do one night stand as he considers girls are all over him due to his money & good looks. Never cares about anyone in this world except his family. His colourful life is hidden from everyone except Rohit.
No girl can melt his heart except his doll whom he loves the most in this world.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE:- Although he is not indian but who cares. I like him so much, so choose him to be any lead. You can assume anyone as Kabir you want)

Payal Mehra- A 26 yr old young and independent woman works as a lecturer in a college in Delhi. Once bubbly, cute and joyful girl now living her life in a plainly manner due to some life changing incidents in her life.

Family member of Kabir-

Mr. Sudhir Khurana- Kabir's Father. A 60 years old man, very humble and straight forward person. Loves his wife and children very much. He is Chairman of "Khurana group of Industries" but delegate all his work to Kabir as now he wants to retire and live his life peacefully with his family.

Mrs. Amrita Khurana- Kabir's Mother. A 58 yr old, very sweet and caring lady. Pure housewife. Loves her family very much. Hunting a suitable bride for her son "Kabir".

Kunal Khurana- Kabir's Brother. A 24 yr old hunk very naughty but sweet guy. Completed his master's degree in business recently. Now enjoying his break before joining his family business. Loves his brother very much. His life motto is to turn his big bro into old self which he was once 3 years back.

Aashi (Doll)- Kabir's Jaan. Only person who can melt kabir's heart just by her cute smile.

Rohit Sharma- 28 yr old man. Kabir's Business partner and his best friend. Knows his all secret. He doesnt approve Kabir's way of living. He wants to guide his friend but kabir is too stubborn to listen anyone. He prays to god that his friend should get a life partner who could change him and bring happiness in his life.

Trisha Sharma- Rohit's Wife. She knows kabir & rohit from their high school. She was Rohit's girlfriend since high school and then college. They both were married since last 4 years and have a son of 2 years name "Arav".

Family of Payal Mehra

Mrs. Suchitra Mehra- Payal's mom. A 55 year old lady, loves her both daughter very much. She is a house maker. Always worried about Payal's marriage. As she knows no one wants to marry her as society consider her as a curse due to their past.

Amaya Mehra- Mrs Suchitra's Daughter. A 21 year old girl studying in the last year of her college. Wants to complete her studies asap and do a job to reduce the burden of her Payal di. Loves her mom and di very much. Can go to any extent for their happiness.

Hey readers, so that was the character sketch or you can say main character of the story. Any other character, if any will be introduced in the chapters itself.

Do vote and comment.

~Piaa~