Introduction & Characters

Authors Note (A/N):
Hello! I hope you enjoy 'Their Sister, Their Strength'. Please comment and vote, they're very much appreciated and encouraged. I hope to be updating once a week. However, I do have exams this year so while it should be updated weekly, so you may have to be a bit flexible. I will always let you know though! This is also partly inspired by the talented isabelas7 book.

Synopsis:
Madison Cooper was taken away from her father and six brothers when she was a baby and has since lived a sheltered life with her mother and step-father, Dominic. However, on her 13th birthday, she witnesses her mother's death in a tragic car accident and just nine months later is informed of her step-father's suicide.

Maddie soon discovers that her life had been built on a web of lies when she is sent across the country to live with her six big brothers who have been erased from her life, completely. Will their little sister be able to warm their cold hearts? The Costello brothers take every measure possible to protect and shelter their little sister from their cruel world, little do they realise that Maddie is battling her own demons.

Maddie may be considered the Costello brothers weakness, but that is far from true. Maddie is their light, their calm, their hope. Maddie is the Costello brothers strength.

The Costello Family:

Madison/Maddie Costello: 13
In the past nine months of Maddie's life, she has experienced more loss, grief and traumatic abuse than most will in their entire life. Maddie is incredibly selfless and kind and will always try to approach situations calmly and rationally. However, she is dealing with her own demons following nine months of abuse and now struggles to trust those around her. People may consider her their weakness, but in reality, she is their strength.

Cole Costello: 19 (Soldato)Cole is the joker of the family and always has a smirk plastered on his face

Cole is the joker of the family and always has a smirk plastered on his face. His siblings can always rely on him to cheer them up with a laugh. Maddie helps Cole rekindle his passion for the guitar. Cole is in his final year of school after falling behind a year.

 Cole is in his final year of school after falling behind a year