Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 5

A/n: I know that some of you guys wondering when I'm going to write where the Hazbin Hotel plot come. Well, to answer your question, at first, I really want to make right up straight toward the plot at Chapter 3 but since Vivzie the creator of Hazbin Hotel just make one episode only (Or there will be more episodes in future I dunno), so I thought why not we start where Alastor and Reader meet for the first time, have a friendship together, become lovers and married? So there's will be more chapters for you guys to read! :)

Does that answer your question? :3

Please enjoy this chapter :D

~(X)~

It's almost been a month since the rumors of the 'Fox' and 'Deer' are 'official dating' and this makes Nancy absolutely angry.

Because of that stupid Deer Demon, she had loses her chance to make M/n fall in loves with her and all the attempts that she had planned, always failed because whenever she try to make herself sitting closer to the (H/c) haired male when the said male sitting alone, there will be the Deer Demon who always appeared out of nowhere and (H/c) haired male will leave with him.

Nancy grumble to herself as she walk down the streets, searching to do something until she saw a familiar (H/c) haired male who is sitting alone on the bench at the park with no that Deer Demon in sight making Nancy glee in happily as she quickly make her way to the male.

Before she reach the Fox Demon, Nancy quickly took a look around if there's Deer Demon and once she saw no sight of him, Nancy quickly greet her 'precious boyfriend'. "Hello M/n boo!" M/n who just casually sit on the bench in the park, startled when he heard the familiar female voice and groaned when he saw who it is. "Hello, Nancy." Nancy's face was full of happiness, knowing that finally she can make M/n become her boyfriend once again.

"So, M/n, want to have some cup of coffee? I can buy it for you if you want." Nancy offers, hoping that M/n accept it so he can take her 'precious boyfriend' back away from that Deer Demon.

Before M/n open his mouth to speak, suddenly wild Alastor appeared with a Norwegian Forest kitten, meowing happily when the cat saw M/n.

"Oh, darling~ I think it's time to go home for our little kitten here~"

M/n had his face lit up when he saw the kitten and grins when Alastor put the kitten down on the grass as it runs toward him. "Mew!" The kitten meows and M/n chuckles before pick him up. "Well, you heard the man, Nancy. It's time for both of us to go home so have a nice day." Nancy watch M/n stand up with the kitten in his arms who has her looking around, accept the arm offer from Deer Demon and walk away as they talked and smiled to each other.

Nancy let out frustrated screams, knowing the plan that she planed just now already failed instantly once the Deer Demon appeared.

Meanwhile with M/n and Alastor

"Thanks for saving me, Alastor. I honestly have no idea that she was there."

Alastor had walks M/n home using his car and they immediately reach the stairs where it leads to the apartment building. "No problem, my dear. Besides, it's my job to protect my 'lover', isn't it?" Alastor and M/n chuckle to themselves, knowing that they need to act as 'lover' and what much to amuse them, they actually become the top gossip about how both of them become boyfriends since both of them are also the one of the powerful demons in Pentagram City.

M/n smile.

"Well, thanks again." M/n said and make his way to the stairs but before he take a step, Alastor quickly stop him by showing him a single red rose in his hand making M/n blinks. "For you, my dear~" M/n slowly take the rose from Alastor, has lightly red blush all over his cheeks. "T-Thank you..." Alastor watch his 'lover' in amused and leans toward M/n's face.

"I'll see you tomorrow, my dear~"

Before grabbing M/n's chin with his fingers and kiss M/n's on his forehead making M/n blushed before slowly nodded shyly making Alastor chuckles and walk away as he waving goodbye to (H/c) haired male.

M/n keep staring at Alastor's back until he feel something rough licking his chin and chuckles when the kitten in his arm had been meowing for a while, try to grab his attention until the kitten decide to lick him, hopefully the kitten had successfully grab M/n's attention.

Which it is worked.

"Alright, alright, sheesh. Let's get you something to eat."

~(x)~

Nancy had been followed M/n from behind for few hours after she saw M/n walk out from gift shop with some paper bag in his hand. Curious what is M/n going to do, she decide to follow him as usual until they reach the normal restaurant. Nancy watch M/n walks inside and quickly follow him.

Taking a table that's not really far from M/n's table, Nancy watched M/n sitting there, playing with his phone. Nancy watch M/n-like a stalker she is-waiting until the certain Deer Demon appeared and take a seat across him. Nancy watch the couple talk to each other and M/n give the paper bag from earlier to the Deer Demon who had his face lit up before grab M/n's hand-the one who give him the paper bag-giving a soft kiss making M/n blushed furiously while Nancy totally pissed.

Nancy watch how M/n stuttered mess as the Deer Demon has his smile widen than before while watching her 'precious boyfriend' in amused. 'How dare he, kiss my boyfriend's hand just like that!' Nancy thought and she quickly stand up once she saw the couple stand up and walk away.

After she had been caught during the day where M/n and Deer Demon started 'dating', Nancy try more careful about being caught as she hide herself in alley while watching M/n and Deer Demon talked to each other before the Deer Demon said something making M/n laughed.

"I'll swear to you, M/n. I'm going to make you mine and make that Deer Demon's life miserable for stealing what's mind. Just you wait."

~(X)~

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner