Dix.

I am back writing this story, let's go! Prepare for the next chapter though, nothing too.. you know.

"Jiminie, I'm hungry!" Yoonie whined, he was still his alter and not Yoongi, for Yoongi was too scared and feared coming back out incase Jungkook ripped off his head clean cut.

Jimin banged his head on the steering wheel at the red light and looked in his rear mirror at the petit boy. "You've said that for ten minutes now! When is Yoongi coming back? We're far away from Jungkook's sharp fangs to nibble on a Yoon-Yoon sundae."

Yoonie giggled gently and kicked his converse shoes front and back, his hair curly and nose bright pink from the frost outside. "Ask him yourself, the mirror, " Jimin heard a beep and stuck his hand out the window - the light was green and had been for a while.

"Mirror? What, Stray Kids?" Jimin asked, eyes focused on the road again and not on the small boy. "What?" Yoonie asked, "what?" Jimin replied.

"Look in the mirror, look at me, no, look at Yoongi, " Jimin raised his right eyebrow, but he did and with his muddy eyes on the boy and hands-on the wheel he watched the boy tilt his head up.

"Yoonie?"

No longer was the image of the small boy but instead was another boy. He short of resembled the previous boy, yet so different. His eyes were semi-closed, he was tired, 100% tired. Bags hung low and were dark coloured, his lips pale and thirsty.

"No, no. I am Yoongi, " Jimin tried to look away but his head seemed fixed on the mirror. "Stop looking away!" He screamed, Jimin jumped, hands faltered and dropped beside his body.

"I'm stuck - stuck, " Yoongi cried, the boy covered his tired eyes and his lip trembled softly. "This is stupid, I've never heard of a vampire getting stuck in his alter's body, Yoonie? Are you keeping me looked away?" Yoongi asked. "No."

"I have heard of this though, " Yoonie took his hands away from his eyes. "Once many years ago, Maman had gotten stuck in her alter's body, she hadn't had us yet." Jimin couldn't reach the wheel again, the car was still straight though and drove perfectly alone.

"What's a 'Maman'?" Jimin asked, Yoonie looked at him. One eye light brown the other a deep muddy one. "Mummy-" Yoongi spoke, his voice low and deep.

"How did she get out?" Yoongi asked, "she had to drink blood - and a lot, " Yoonie replied. "You can have mine?" Jimin asked, he finally broke free.

Gasping for air and the car now driving sideways, his hands easily gripped back on and just before he crashed, he was back to normal driving.

"What was that?" Jimin looked up, hands back on and car normal. "You spoke to me, sorry, Yoongi, " Yoonie replied.

"Yoongi can't come back unless he drinks an accessive amount of blood?" Jimin asked, he slid the car into the right lane and waited at the traffic light. "You're correct, " Yoonie replied.

"I thought you were a child?" Jimin asked, light still crimson. "I thought so too - but it must be Yoongi?" Yoonie replied.

"Blood?" Jimin asked aloud. Yoonie raised his right brow but not a word. he knew that he had to drink most of Jimin's blood to have Yoongi back. Yoongi obviously would oppose to this, he has become to close to the human, and drinking him until he is nothing but skin and bones.

"Yeah, blood. It would take a lot out of you, I say, do you still willingly want to allow me - no - us to drink from you?" Yoonie asked carefully. Jimin pondered for a moment or two, but not so quickly.

"I warn you, it may be sexual, " Yoonie childishly giggled at the word. "'Sexual' how come?" Jimin asked.
"What do you think? I am extracting blood from your body with cold fangs on your warm body, I shall lick the wound to clean up and kiss the boo-boo."

"Oh, "
"Oh indeed, still, " Yoonie paused. He glanced into the eyes of the frail boy, who was taller than him in this form and glared slightly. The boy was strange, unlike any humans he had drunken from previously.
"Do you consent?" Yoonie asked, he licked the tip of his fingers which had now sharpened, his nails ling, sharp and able to rip meat apart.

"That sounds like sex, "
"'Sex'? I know the word not?" Yoonie replied mischievously.

"Let's go back to your home, then I can have my dinner, " Yoonie giggled. Jimin nodded instantly.

But, Jimin was a top.

Next one will be a little more mature. Stay well.