♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

“𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

“𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

{Three days later}

THE WHOLE castle was now getting prepared for the big day. My siblings told me that I would not indulge in decorating the castle, the responsibility was taken over by them. They strictly told Bellamy and me to chill.

And on top of that, Lukas decided to come up with an idea that both Bellamy and I will not see each other till the wedding day. I instantly denied that idea but later it was decided that I won't see her on the wedding day except, of course, I will get to see her once the ceremony starts.

I decided to ignore the grudge or the hard feelings that I have for Luciano so I welcomed him openly for my wedding.

"Luciano, it would mean a lot to me, if you stay over for our wedding. Let's keep aside all the negative feelings that we have for each other and shake hands in celebrating our happiness after all the truth says that we are family," I told him genuinely. Something shifted in his eyes as he grinned at me widely.

"Of course, anything for you Mr. Groom," He replied and I chuckled. After talking to him, I decided to head down to just see how things were going.

I was banned for a whole week to give orders. standing on top of the staircase I saw the whole castle getting furnished once again. So many people; decorators and servants were rushing here and there with massive pieces of decorative items in their hands. I saw Lukas in his serious posture giving orders like I used to do. I saw a mini version of myself in Lukas when he gets all serious.

I was told that the first important thing which was to be done was to make the castle look welcoming from the open door to the wide hallway. The walls were getting polished and repainted and the photographs and huge frames that were once placed there were also getting cleaned.

The initial walls were off white but now it seemed as if the walls were painted with a beige, crème color along with rust-colored curtains to make a nice duo and combination.

The marbled floors were temporarily changed to old fashioned parquet of woody floorings with a blend of deep homely browns. Lukas told me that the floor was getting changed because the marble flooring would be very slippery and of course, the guests and the bride would wear flats or heels which will make them conscious whilst walking so he wanted everyone to be comfortable.

That was very wise and intelligent of Lukas even I couldn't think of it.

Apart from the whole castle being furnished, the environment was so much lighter than the times when I used to order the decorators. Everyone was laughing and having the time due to Lukas's constant jokes but at the same time, they were working too. Like I said this wasn't the case when I was directing.