𝟘𝟡

𝘠𝘢𝘻𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳
________________________________
"This store stay smelling like ass everytime I come up in this bitch" kylan said as we walked into dollar tree and I busted out laughing .

"Nah like deadass and the AC never works"

Some of the workers mugged us and we mugged them back cause like what the fuck yall doing with this broke ass place.

We went down some isles getting hella candy and chips so we can hurry and get the fuck back to the hotel.

"Ooh sus look at dem niggas" kylan said biting down on her lip. I looked over to where she was looking at and I'm not even gon hold you

Them níggas were fine as hell..

𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢

We continued our little junk food shopping and went up to the register and them niggas were still standing there.

They all turned their heads looking at me and kylan.

𝘠𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥..

"Ayo ma lemme holla at you" one of the guys told kylan licking over his lip and she blushed

"I mean shi wassup"

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘴

The lightskin outta the group kept eyeing me but I had a bad experience with them niggas so I prefer to stay my distance and let kylan do her thing.

𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨..

"He got some nerve" kylan huffed rolling her eyes looking at kado and the fake ass bitch gabby from school. She use to hype up kylan and kado "relationship" even though they weren't in one .

She was all up in his lap playing with his chain and shit trynna side eye kylan bitch thought she was slick.

"You know what ion even care lemme tell one of my hoes to push up" she pulled out her phone tapping scrolling down her call log.

"And that's periodt fuck him" I said laughing

Nasir had pulled me from behind and I turned around and started kissing him in . I think I'm giving my baby some tonight..

"Let's go in the next room" I mumbled against his lips

He took my hand and led me into the room closing the door and I laid on the bed looking at him smiling.

He propped both of my legs up and started kissing my inner thighs , I instantly caught butterflies in my stomach and bit down on my lip.

Since I had onna strapless dress he lifted that shit up and pulled my panties off and I knew it was about to go down..

Soon I felt his tongue on my clit and my mouth dropped as my eyeballs went to the back of my head.

"Fuck.. Nasir"I tried to hold in my moans while holding his head.

I arched my back as his tongue sped up and I was going crazy in the inside, then he started sucking on my clit while holding my legs tight and I moaned softly .