Consequences

After leaving those painful marks and treating them as he could, I look for a gray long-sleeved 

shirt that Mr. Larcade had given him for the winter. After that and barely cleaning the stained with his blood, he continued reading his book.

The young peliblanco's attitude had changed dramatically. Before the event of bad luck, he was 

a happy and carefree boy who did not know the cruelty and always live surrounded by "love." Over the course of those 4 months, he began to become more shy, introverted and fearful, but when he saw his adoptive family and his biological family fighting, he made another change. It was cold and empty. Dead.

It did not enter his mind as those 12 people cared more for the disgusting "luck" than their 

health. Those people he had loved hated him.

Then there are the Larcade, who took care of it and accepted.Why?

Easy. They just wanted him to forgive them because they left him in an orphanage. Everything was up to him. He is the only idiot who sacrifices himself for all. The one who suffers everything. Couldn't they be one of their 2 daughters instead of their only boy?

He was the secondary character in his own game. It was the second option. Excess.

And although he did not admit it openly, he resented his biological sisters. While he was the last to receive the attention of his adoptive parents, they most likely had the praise, the love. The attention a child should receive.

And although their new parents try to get some kind of relationship, or reaction, from their son, 

they didn't get it. When you looked at it, you only saw a broken and broken boy. Dead look, untidy hair, dark circles, uncomfortable clothes, and the occasional bandage.

Even their teachers had asked them if they received any type of abuse since seeing it so 

withdrawn, untidy and something bandaged smelled of abuse. A boy couldn't be like that because he wanted to. He had that attitude because someone did what he was.

The only answer they received was simple: 'No'

They cited their new tutors, who gave enough evidence to stop suspecting. But they still didn't know what was happening to the young man. And with that together, the parents reached a conclusion; Psychologist.

They told the boy and the girls alike, but the young man flatly refused. I didn't want to, he was 

fine and I knew that attitude was fine. If it doesn't hurt anyone, why the hell should they try to stop it?

Continuing with what interests us, the other Larcade were entering the house.

- Good Lincoln, how's the book going? - Asked the father, with his typical unperturbed expression.

- Quite interesting- answered the lesser albino with his stoic expression.

- Cheer up Linc! - Linka said, almost shouting

-You can be again ...- Liberty, who started talking, was interrupted by her brother.

- Be like before? - Did he ask, without looking away from the book - Trust to betray me? No thanks. I am perfect now.

- But that's not right, Lincoln, you need help. Try to be happy- Refute your other twin.

- BEING A COMPLETE IDIOT IS OK? - I raise my voice while looking at them. Before continuing to talk, he calmed down, closed his book and stopped- I will not have dinner tonight, sorry for the inconvenience- He said, before leaving up- Being a jerk is not being well- I murmur, as he retired.

At the same time, in the Loud House

The house was chaos. But not the same chaos as always. Not the usual "love and fraternity" 

chaos. This chaos was the result of a pretty big fight.

The sisters up, trying to stop Lana who was crying while she was hitting Lynn hard as she could.

- It's your fault, Lynn! Because of you, my brother left! - I shout, while his cry intensified - YOU ARE A FOOL! BECAUSE YOU SAID THAT IT WAS OF LUCKY LUCK!

The chestnut also shed tears. When he learned that his brother's 'bad luck' was completely false 

and that Lisa covered up everything, he almost jumps to the genie to destroy it little by little, or as Lori would say, make it a human pretzel.

But his body did not react, and he was still in shock for everything he caused. He felt horribly 

bad. His little brother, his only brother was banished completely from his family because, to a large extent, his fault.

The blows became weak, while he cried harder and harder.

- Why Lynn? - Lana murmured as she tried to continue beating her brown sister - Why did we believe you? -

- N-I don't know Lana, I don't w-w-I wanted this to happen- Stutter

The young athlete was in a kind of shock. I wanted to think that everything was a nightmare. His family was separated. The others had locked themselves in their rooms while they cried. Lucy was missing, Luna had also escaped, probably to vent her sorrows, Lisa was in her room, doing who knows what.

But the worst was happening with his parents, who were arguing on the first floor.

- Please, honey, calm down- Lynn Father tried to reassure his wife, who was crying disconsolately- We'll find Lincoln and bring him back, I'm sure-

- How do you plan to bring it back after what we did! - The matriarch cried- We let Lynn beat him. 

We despise it! I DISAPPEARED! - I continue to cry

Without having an answer to that, the adult resigned himself in trying to comfort his wife.

Remembering the events of those months made the old man shiver. Remember how the Larcade tried to protect him and they hurt him made him feel a burning in his heart.

Lily, on the other hand, did not quite understand what happened. He only knew that his older 

brother had disappeared after playing in the yard for a long time and that he had only one shirt left to remember.

Lisa was touching buttons of a kind of radar that marked a red dot.

To be continue......