Family

He got up a bit kicking my legs making me lose my balance and I fall back. He grabs me putting me in a chokehold like hell if you think I'm giving up that's when I see a familiar face in the crowd.

Nadia!?

     I let him keep me in a chokehold when I saw who yelled crap it's Hayden.

           Boyfriend?
     He wishes.

     Before I could break out Hayden grabbed my knife from marcel and aiming for Dominic.

        Let her go.

     I kicked the knife out of his hand and kicked him away. I used my leg and grabbing Dominics leg making him fall back. I got up in a hurry stepping on his neck.

           Ok ok you win*taps out*.
     I told you.

     I laughed helping him up and I headed towards Hayden.

     If I needed help I wouldn't have fought.

     I got out of the ring and headed out with marcel.

Good job boss.
I told you I'd win you ready to go home.
Nadia wait!
Hayden? Um marcel get in the car I'll be a minute.
Got it boss.
What do you want.
I'm really sorry about everything I shouldn't have interfered the way I did.
It's fine but like I said if I needed help I wouldn't have fought but thanks for caring.
Here you forgot this.

     My knife

My knife...actually keep it as something to remember me by and no more notes at school.
Fine fine but it is a formal thing I didn't know if you wanted to even see me...

     He looked down when he said that I kind of felt bad not really. I'm not even sure if I want to see him now.

     Look I'm agreeing to going into business with you...and being your date it's hard for me to say I don't trust you when deep down I do from now on no lies.
        You won't regret it I won't lie to you again.
     And one more thing I want your word you won't sell me out about being a witch. If you do I will tear your heart from your chest and crush it in my hand.
        You have my word no one knows about you your secret is safe with me.
     Good and about Landon he starts school Thursday so thank you.
Your welcome.

I walked up close to him and kissed his cheek.

Thank you Hayden.
Your welcome.

I watched him smile ear to ear and head back inside I walked back to the car. I got in the car and started to drive.

That smile is new has it finally happened for you boss?
Shut the hell up marcel does the kid have a place to stay?
He lives downtown...do you want me to find him a place?
No he can stay with me till he finds something permanent.
You have room?
One of the girls is moving in with their fiancé so I have a room open.
You sure!? He's kind of a fuck boy.
I can handle him don't worry let's get you home.