DISCLAIMER

Before this story begins I would just like to cover a few topics that I think are important when writing fanfiction of this nature.

1. Band of Brothers, a 10-part HBO miniseries is based on REAL events that took place during world war 2; it is the story of Easy Company, 506th Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division, U.S. Army. I highly suggest watching the series first, if you haven't already, before reading.

2. This story will deal with very real and very scary topics — the saying "war is hell" isn't around for nothing. I will not shy away from dealing with these sensitive topics as I believe it is important to take in everything from the good and the bad when dealing with the true stories of these incredibly brave men — to sugar-coat anything would be nothing less than a disservice to them. I advise you to read with caution if you are easily triggered.

3. I will, to the very best of my abilities, try to keep with full accuracy during parts of the story that are non-canon. I am not, however, a military or world war 2 expert and I might get a few things wrong here or there; if I do, please just leave me a nice comment and I will fix the error ASAP.

4. I accept and appreciate constructive criticism wherever and whenever I can! If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to leave them publicly or shoot me a private message. The only thing I ask is that you are nice about it :)

5. This story is based on the characters from the show and NOT the real soldiers who fought tirelessly and bravely for their country. 

I hope you enjoy the book and the stories of the characters that I have created. Writing about things I am passionate about brings me great joy and I hope I can manage to transfer even a little bit of that joy to you through my words.

Thanks for reading!