shiva's life

Shiva Kumar is the successful hardworking entrepreneur. He does what he  wants and takes  full responsibility for what he is doing. He is 6.3ft, well perfect body and face so handsome that any girl can mesmerized for him. Shiva lives in a joint family no one can do anything against his will because he always do right .He rarely gets anger but when it's come he burst out in fraction of  seconds.
           He has 3 promisable friends name Arjun, Ashwin, Karthik from childhood more like a brothers and also they are business partners. arjun is shiva's cousin. They created their own path after completing master degree. Even though they are all extraordinarily rich, and  independent in financial status without the help of their families. They started their business together by earning the money  from part time jobs  during their college time and getting some bank loans. And planned their career during their school days. Their  only dream is to explore  the construction company in a world wide. They work for it even in these five years of career life they already  set their company as one of the best construction business  in India. He can do anything for his loved one.
           Shiva's father Sangeev Kumar owns shopping malls, Steel industries, Five star Hotels all over  India and one of the top most richest man in India. He is strict but a caring  father he doesn't interfere in their children life, he gives importance to their decisions. Shiva's best role model is his father.
          Shiva's mother Lakshmi kumar is sweet, loving and caring housewife who always thinks about her family as every mother do.
           He has siblings elder brother is Vishnu who running their family business  and motivates Shiva a lot .Vishnu's  wife Riya is working as Gynecologists and  jovial person . She is carrying her first baby.
             Younger brother is Adi who lives in Mumbai for his higher studies.He have a broken past.
            Shiva has two sisters, elder one is Dharani fashion designer  and married to Aakash who is movie director famous in his industry and the couple has a  baby girl name Diya 3 years old who is queen for whole shiva's family.
             Younger sister Anushya adamant and arogant one doing her MBBS second year. Shiva has grandma who is head of their family. 
             Other than Arjun shiva has two more cousins Keerthi and her brother Arya. Keerthi loves Shiva but he didn't. She's egoistic and self centered.

********************************
       Guys I think I give lot of intro about Shiva. But in this story they are all important so that I describe everyone. I hope u guys  have understood. I don't want to give any images to my stories characters because you guys decided their image according to your taste. Next one is Navya's intro.Guys  Do vote and Support me.
        (Special thanks to my Bulbul)