Fall for him

Navya's Pov

       It's become one week that , I talked with Shiva. Yes, after that meet I didn't talk with him.
        But his whole family  talked with me everyday. I felt very blessed because of him and I'm excited to live in his family.
         Shiva didn't call  me and I too. Not because of my ego,I know he worked too hard. So i don't want to disturb him...
          But in this one week I didn't forget any word's that he told to me. He is amazing.
           Honestly, if it's not a public place, I definitely hugged him.
             I eagerly waiting for two more days. Because he and his parents are coming to our home. His parents wants us to get blessing from their guruji.
         I felt excited to meet him. Oh God, don't make me fall for him this too fast.

Shiva's POV

          After meeting  Navya. I feel that, She is the one that  I wanna to grow old together with her. She is simply osum
             My family also very happy with Navya. Even they talk with her daily. I not  even have her number. I am workaholic person, because of the project I don't have any time at all.
           I came to home after 11pm. My mom waited for me. She is very tensed and didn't tell me anything. I'm already tired so I went to my room.
          At morning my dad called me to his room. And there's my mom and bro who talked with him seriously. I know something is wrong.
         Mom, it's everything okay?? Why are you tensed? I asked her.
           Shiva your grandma wants you to marry keerthi, said by my mom hesitantly.
            Are you kidding mom. You already know that I'm not interested in keerthi. Also I already decided to marry Navya ma, I shouted at them.
            I'm not  shouted person but this time I shouted towards my family. But thinking about my marriage with someone else make me mad at them.
          Shiva, we know but keerthi is very adamant she didn't eat anything for past 3 days.  Your aunt  is also very angry with us .That's why grandma is upset with your marriage. Try to understand Shiva, said by dad.
           Now, what do you want from me dad...
           We are trying you to understand.... Keerthi, and you  think about your marriage Shiva, said by my brother.
            Okay guys, if keerthi have a problem for my marriage with Navya, I don't. But one thing, I don't married anyone else. I already decided about my life with Navya. So I don't think anyone at her place. This is my decision. Believe me guys, I don't. I said everything without any hesitation and went to my room.
           My friends know my situation. They don't try to convince me. They give some space to me.
            To my surprise my whole family supporting me, they want me to marry Navya. Days are going like this for past 4 days. 
          My mom came to my room, Shiva be ready tomorrow at 5.30am, we're going to guruji asharamam, said by mom.
           Why ma are you try to convince me using guruji,  asked by me.
            No beta, we want to fix your marriage date with your love, said by mom with smile.
             What maa, I asked her surprisingly.
              Yes be ready Shiva, don't make me repeat.
               Opppsss! maaa you forget to say  the most important one, said by my anni.
                My anni and sis also came to my room with smile. I looked at them.
                 Shiva better get ready with green shirt, Navya likes green color said by my sis
                  Don't make wait your love Shiva, it's repeat for you after your marriage. I said this from my experience, said by my anna.
               All are laughed, and went back to their room except my bro.
              Anna what's happening here, just tell me truth....
               Shiva, Grandma accepted your marriage and dad deals with keerthi issue. So don't worry boy, enjoy your date with your love, bro said to me teasingly.
           For the first time in my life I adamant something with my dad that too for Navya. And it's going to happen..  I always feel excited about Navya... Waittttt
           Date??? I think mom and dad also come with me...
          Of course but they're not come with your car. You both are going in separate car. So go to your bed and get sleep. Don't forget to impressed your girl, my brother said to me.
         I went to my bed and felt relaxed.