Well then

WEDNESDAY MORNING

6:00 am

I was already up. Laying in the bed, staring at the ceiling.. my thoughts started to consume me. I wonder if Im choosing the right person to send to Africa to represent the company. I cant go, i have personal business to take care of here in Seattle. I Have 2 companies I'm closing in on, and its nerve recking because this is a new and BIG step for My brand and expanding my name. Before you know it CHANTÉ will be in every store. But i really dont want to put too much on my plate, my eyes tend to be bigger than my stomach. Everything will go smoothly. Im thinking of sending Ky.. but he is really my right hand man and helps me alot here. I dont know if i can handle his absence as long as 2 months. He's been right here the whole time, from me dreaming about this brand, taking makeup clients, sketching designs, thru the break up, getting approved for my first loan, the start up of my website opening my first store and so on! My bitch is a rider, period and i need him. But i also know how much he fancies Africa and the agriculture and communities. I do as well, its where our roots are from. I dont know, maybe we'll just go together, and i fly back when needed ?

"UGH"i murmured while throwing my face into my pillow.
"Everything will work out," i assured myself
" thank you universe" i said with a slight smirk.
Im very grateful for the life i have, i manifested all of this. And it wasn't until i was about to let go when i had my awakening

Ding Ding Ding Ding
Skype

I got up and sluggishly walked to my office in the next room over to answer the call.
I quickly ran my fingers thru my hair, it was in loose wave and touched the small of my back. I wiped the crust out the corners of my eye, and quickly pressed answer.
It was ky.
Hey boo, update me

" Hey boo ! I see you just woke up" he giggled.
I hoarsely laughed.
My breathe is still hot and my mouth is dry as a bitch, i ain't brush my teeth yet haha.
" Darren approved the spring line, and sent the report over to the Seoul Manufacturing Department. Estimated release date is March 6th,2020. Any delays could likely push it to March 9th,20-"
"There should be no delays. We have to start promotions and we cannot have our customers disappointed or confused with such a big launch. We will lose customers and that means losing money.The release date will be March 8th, so i need them to get this together. Please report this to Darren immediately." I said sternly.
"Will do! Also you had a proposal from Morphe Cosmetics. They proposed a spring collab, releasing in May.  Date not yet determined. They really exaggerated wanting to collab seeing how engaged your audience and customers are and of course because of the rapid growth."

I listened. Nodding, noting for him to continue. 
" you've been invited to the premiere of Jordan Peele's new movie and can bring one extra guest. Also you have a Offer that just came in as i am speaking, for a All Expense And Travel PAID trip with Celebrity X cruise lines! You can bring 4 people and it comes with 3 X-treme suites!" He said excitedly !
" X-treme suites?"
I asked with questioned eyes
" pretty much the penthouses of the boat bitch! The captain aint even sleeping like that on the ship!" He laughed
Haa !bitch your stupid !!" I said weak as hell, letting all the fumes out my mouth lmao.
"okay Yes except that offer, except morphe's offer aswell. I want to get in contact with them immediately. By the way, when is the date for the cruise? I need to put it down in my planner and clear that week. Its 7 days ? "
" Okay i will Let there department know. The cruise is in April. April 8th, and it is 6 days 5 nights. Meaning we come back the 14th! Just in time to prepare for your birthday!" He chimed the last part
" what about Jordan Peele's Premiere?"
He asked
" confirm that offer aswell, you are my plus one. By the way, on the way over here can you pick me up a smoothie n some hash browns, get yourself some breakfast as well and put it on my business card."
" of course, thanks babe ill be there in 15! Muah" he smiled
" alright, just use your key when your here! Drive safe"
I blew him a kissy and ended the call.
I grabbed my sage and lit the bundle and walked around my penthouse holding it up saging every area, then smudged it to put it out. I took a big inhale, and exhaled and smiled. " thank you universe"
I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror pleased with my natural beauty. I pulled my thick long hair up and wrapped it into a bun and used a clip to secure it. I brushed my teeth quickly, and rinsed my mouth. I cut the shower on steaming hot wit just a tad of cold water on. I let the shower get ready. I put a green tea face mask on and stepped into the shower. I love my showers but i had to be in wash what needed pray and get out, ky will be here and my smoothie cant melt. Yes im thinking bout my damn smoothie. I hopped out the shower and thru my robe on and stepped out the bathroom before my hair could curl up. I just did it the other day, this straightness needs to last. I walked to my walkin closet across the hall and noticed ky before i walked in . "OH! Hey boo, i be out in a minute let me get dressed." I explained
" you good girl, im going thru emails" he said while eating a pancake platter and scrolling down his macbook.
Looking around my closet, im just thinking a cute sweat suit will do. I put on a juicy couture set. It had little diamond blings on the butt and around the cuffs. I match some silver diamond hoops and a matching necklace with my name on it in diamonds. I did some lashes and liner and gloss, parted my hair down the middle. Sprayed some chanel. Grabbed my silver & diamond rolex and headed to Ky.
" you so fly even when you not trying" he said looking like a proud mom
" its in the gene's," i said jokingly
" come on lets go, we need to hit the nail shop" i said grabbing my smoothie n hash brown
" lock the door, behind you. My hands are slippery from my lotion and this drink lol."
" gotcha boo" ky chimed
" you know i appreciate you right!" I yelled " what would i do without you"
I said to myself
" you dont have to wonder that cause ill always be here" he said fixing my hair