Close Call

(Y/N) was heading to Port's class, her shoes tapping against the floor before bumping into something yellow.

"Ow!" (Y/N) cried out as she landed on her back.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" A female's voice rang as she yanked (Y/N) up by the wrist and began picking up her books as (Y/N) got a better look at the female and released what sounded like some type of squawk in the back of her throat.

It was her older sister, Yang Xiao Long....

"Here you go." Yang smiled as she handed (Y/N) her books before pausing and squinting her eyes a big, staring at the pink haired girl. "Say.... Do I know you?"

"Ummm...." (Y/N) only said.

"You look just like..... Is that you, (Y-?" Yang stared before a hand clasped on the girl's shoulder.

"Susie! There you are, you wondering little gremlin." Frank wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s stomach and hoisted her up, cooing something along the lines of "Franklin's got you, you little gremlin" as he nuzzled her hair, still muttering incoherent words in her hair.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, yanked her books from Yang's hands and walked ahead. Once they were far enough, Frank sighed. "That was a close one..... I didn't think your sister would be here- hm? (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) hugged his arm, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Heyheyhey.... It's okay.... They don't know as long as they don't find out..." Frank cooed in her ear.