His Royal Asshole

The woman was a moaning mess. Ever since I laid her in my bed she wouldn't stop moaning and it was starting to irritate to my sensitive ears. Humans!

Centuries ago I enjoyed every bit of this. Women on my bed raging from supernaturals of different species mermaids, sirens, vampire, witch, werewolves, faes, demons and even humans  may it be a princess, model or famous movie stars now the pop stars. They are all the same and now it was becoming annoying. These women are all the same. I sighted.

"Harder! Harder! Harder! "The woman was screaming this time . I never imagine her to be such a screamer I grimed . She has this big doe innocent eyes that would easily fool anyone but not him. She is like the others who previously laid on this bed later this act I will not even remember her name even she a famous international fashion model. I am not being disrespectful to women but I made it clear to each and everyone of them I benefited from them they also from me.

After a couple of minutes the woman laid in my bed exhausted since she had been humping like a rabbit for almost an hour.

"I want you out now!"  I did even give her a second look as I entered my closet.

" Let's do it again bad boy." Again she was purring with an attempt to tempt  me but to no avail. " I don't bed women twice my dear." And I leave her.

" Jacob, escort this woman out of my house and give her a gift" I mind liked my butler. The gift refers to an expensive jewelry which Jacob had stored in my safety vault for this purpose only. I lavished women with expensive diamonds as they said diamonds are girls best friend.

" Yes, Beta" my trusted butler answered