Fun: part 2

Veronica??...

Oh, it's on *smirk* this is going to be fun...

"Maybe we can add a bit more rules to this game, whoever land that first blow against her or he's opponent wins"

Veronica smirked and gave Thea a mocking smile and said "are you sure?, I have light and air magic and I can say I've already mastered those two" natsuki, natsume and rokuro Alon with scarlet, wanted to laugh at the heroines over confidence, Thea who is pretending to be so cute and innocent looked at Veronica with wide eyes "oh, I see, will that's ok I have mind-control, song, water and earth magic" she showed her famous gorgeous smile at Veronica who is now pale as white "since we can only fight with one magic then, will princess Veronica fight me with light magic?" After what Thea said, Veronica had her mocking grin on her face again not knowing that Thea is more powerful than she is "yes, and will miss thea fight me with water magic only?" "Sure"

Pieces of advice everyone

don't look down on anyone and Don't underestimate them, especially if that person Is a mermaid

Both of them went to the middle to start the battle..

"Ready, set, fight!" Natsuki shouted, Veronica rushed to Thea chanting a Light Beam ready to shot from her palm, Thea was 'caught' off guard, or is she? Veronica smirked and pointed her palm to 'thea' as the light beam shot, what shocked her were when the beam Just went through her opponent's head and turned into a puddle of water, water clones very smart indeed Thea.
Thea appeared above Veronica and kicked her at the side resulting for her to be thrown so far hitting the walls, the impact made her vomit out blood..

*Tsk*tsk*tsk I thought this will be fun but...*sigh*

I used my wind magic to carry me to veronica

Healing crystal

A big human sized transparent crystal swallowed Veronica, Don't worry she can breath in there, the healing crystal will heal anyone who is inside it's territory, most magic can be use to heal people like nature magic, light magic, crystal magic but they only heal injuries however when light magic and nature magic Is combined they can heal injuries and bring back stamina, I still haven't practiced or mastered my light magic so I'll just use crystal magic.
The healing crystal disappeared with Veronica's injuries and slowly put her on the ground..

Used my nature magic I made a bed out of roots and branches and a fluffy leaf pillow and laid the sleeping beauty on it..

"Who's next?" Natsume asked, Rokuro raised his hand and said "you" and pointed at ash...hohohoho

Both of them went to the middle
"Ready, set, FIGHT!" Rokuro used his magic to increase his speed and plan to Kick ash on the stomach, but ash jumped away from Rokuro and said
Shooting starts

Multiple falling stars appeared in the ceiling and started to chase Rokuro where ever he steps, will jumping away from the falling stars Rokuro made a flip and gesture his hand like a gun pointed at ash, a thunder bolt came out of his finger that is pointing at ash, the thunder bolt made it's way to ash, he was caught off guard and been pushed by the thunder...

"Well I guess Rokuro wins" natsuki cheered, the dust of the ground Slowly started to vanish to thin air, ash stood straight as If the impact of rokuro's magic didn't effect him at all "well I guess you win"

"Yay, I'm next I pick.......... Scarlet!!" I know natsuki is an idiot but I didn't expect him to be this idiot!! Fighting someone like scarlet?! You can only win if your dreaming...
"Good luck natsuki!" I gave him a thumbs up knowing that he won't win, what? I'm acting like a very supportive friend, sort of

After 10 minutes

And like I've said, natsuki didn't win..
"Natsume how about you go next" I tapped his shoulder and gave him a teasing smile "shine can you be natsume's fighting partner?" Natsume was shocked at the next thing I've done, he give me a what-the-hell-are-you-doing kind of look I responded with a expression that says you-should-be-thankfull-I'm-giving-you-a-helping-habd kind of look, shine jolted up from her seat finally allowed to stand up because I know she's bored sitting there "ok!" Shine literally grabbed natsume's right hand and pulled him to the center making the block of ice natsume blush, I still can't believe that my gentle and kind cousin is the one that can only give life to this doll-like friend of mine.

"Ready, set, fight!"

Shine released five fire ball from her right
Palm headed to natsume, he opened a portal in-front of him, the fire balls Is sucked up by the portal, another portal opened up behind shine the fire balls came out of the hole, shine just stood there knowing that the fire balls are going to hit her, but the fire ball that is 10 or so inch away from her was suddenly vanished in thin air, natsume was also shocked, before anyone know it shine disappeared with it, I Never thought my gentle cousin had a sneaky personality
Like this, natsume opened a portal above him to make sure that nothing will hit him on the head, "AAAAHHH" My lovely cousin suddenly appeared from the ceiling shouting with panic as her body continued to fall to the ground, before I even get the time to react a portal opened in thin air and shine is sucked uo by it,

wrong move!

Natsume seem to have panicked a little and didn't remembered the portal he opened earlier right ABOVE HIM!! And you can guess what happened next, shine and natsume fell to the ground but what's funny is their position, shine is now on top natsume and God their face is almost one inch away from each other, The two jolted up while their faces is red As a tomato...

Hahahahaahhaa! I can't take it anymore resulting for me to burst out laughing, shimmer also joined in with me along with harmony, Thea and scarlet, while Veronica is still sleeping on the bed I made, Rokuro, ash and natsuki stared at natsume so teasingly, while the winter Ice prince is just like his race cold as ice

"I'm next, harmony can you be my sparring partner? Can you, can you, CAN YOUUUUUUU!" Harmony just giggled at my cousin's excitement and Pat her hair and said "sure dear shimmer" ohhohoho *grin did I just caught Rokuro blushing who looking at harmony, hehehehehhe looks like my group is full of lovey dovey pairs, and I got more work to do *evil grin

*After 10 or so minutes

And harmony win

While I was busy arranging my hair for my turn, I gazed at how they all looked at me with teasing smiles on their faces, then it hits me, my sparring partner will be "I choose ice" the walking statue said and walked to the middle of the field, "*sigh I choose crystal magic"

"Ready, Set, FIGHT!" All of them shouted, five ice spear is now flying toward me with incredible speed

"Remember melody, in battles it's also good to imitate"

Your right dad, it's always good to imitate, I counted his attack with the same five crystal spear, the Spears crashed at each other, then jian rushed to me with an ice sword in his hands, I made a crystal sword and blocked his attack, then I cherished the time to look at his eye catching gray eyes..

Our sword clash at each other as we charge at one another, this isn't a fight it's more like a sword dance..

I felt something falling down to me, I made a crystal shield to block the sharp Ice falling down to me, jian used that opportunity to charge at me, but I also manage to block that by making a crystal wall in front of me, you do know that I can chant three or more spells at the same time right?

We were stopped when a panting maid slam the door open...

Oh shoot! I forgot about the festival!!