Chapter 2

Elliot's POV

I see the bus went away with my girlfriend who has fainted I ask John to continue. So he did I drove to Mercy Gerneral, I see Fin in the waiting room. "I hope she's all right"

Fin: "I'm sure she is mate"

Me: "Yeah"

Just then a doctor came out and said "Family of Olivia Benson"

"Yes that's us, I'm her boyfriend and partner is she gonna be okay?" I ask

"I can assure you Sir that she is fine. She fainted cause she smell posinouse mushrooms and she hasn't eating for 13 hours. You can see if you would like she has an IV in her arm to keep her fluids up and also she's still unconscious she is in room 26 if you would follow me!"

So Fin and I followed her into Liv's room. She was still sleeping she look pail. I grabbed her hand and kissed her hand. I heard her groan. She had her eye lids opened a bit. When she finally opened them she said "El"

"Liv, bae your okay" I let go of her hand and kissed her forehead

"What happened?" She asked

"You fainted Baby Girl cause of the mushrooms and you haven't eaten since 13 hours ago, you need to stay here for the night, I'm glad that your okay" Fin said and kissed her forehead as well

"Thanks Fin!"

"Your Welcome Babe Girl, listen I have to go and see if Munch put the place on fire!"

We all laughed and said okay and our goodbyes to Fin. He left.

"I'm so glad your okay I thought that you were gonna die liv I didn't know what I was gonna do without you"

"I know Bae I know, I love you so much"

"I love you more" I said

"And I love you most" I kissed her.

2 years later

Nobodys POV

Well it has been two years since Olivia had fainted. They got married on the 26 of September a year ago Olivia became a stepmother to Maureen Kathleen Lizzie Dickie and little Eli they got full custody of the kids Kathy had they for every second weekend. Three months had past and Olivia was vomiting Elliot made her go to the doctors and they confirmed that Olivia was three months pregnant. Two more months had past and Olivia was five months pregnant Eli was excited to become a big brother and Dickie of cource wanted a boy but the girls wanted a girl Olivia and Elliot went to her doctors and said that they are having twins. Baby A is a girl and baby B is a boy. They were shoxked. They got home and told the news to the kids they were happy as they can be. Months have past Olivia's belly has grown she was 9 months pregnant when she felt a sharp pain tore through her on her right side she got Elliot and took her to Mercy Hospital. She gave birth to a 5 pound baby girl called Ellie and a 5 pound baby boy called Oliver. They couldn't of happier.

That's it for this book