Chapter 10

Third POV:

After the ring ceremony,both families decided to held the wedding after 2 days.Unfortunately,there were no other dates available.

So the shopping was done hastely and only Haldi,Mehndhi and sangeet were held in their own houses.Naina and Aditya were not allowed to see each other.So,they used to text or call each other at night.

Haldi Day

Naina Pov:

My sleep was broken by my mom,she told me to get ready for my haldi function which was held in my garden.I got ready in my designed outfit(I have already designed my dream outfits for every function few years back)and went in the garden.

I got ready in my designed outfit(I have already designed my dream outfits for every function few years back)and went in the garden

It was decorated so beautifully.All my relatives cousins and friends were waiting for me at the space set upped for me.

All my relatives cousins and friends were waiting for me at the space set upped for me

I was seated at the stage.I was so happy at this moment. The background was filled with wedding songs and all the moments were captured by the photographer.

The function started and mom put some haldi on my feet,knees,hands and cheeks.This resumes until the turns of my relatives and then my devil friends and cousins started bathing with haldi.Until now my hair were safe,but now its sahil's turn!!!!i  said to sahil who was coming towards me with a evil glint in his eyes"Sahil,dont put much and don't even think to put a bucket of haldi on me,See i had only done my hair spa yesterday"I half begged him.he replied with a fake innocent face"Di,i would put haldi on you in just one stroke on your face,now close your eyes or else haldi will go in your eyes."

I closed my eyes while processing his words!!Splaaaaasshhh!!!!!i was dumped with Haldi from head to toe.

What the heck!!!!!

I cleaned my face with my hands,everyone was laughing my devil brother has dumped a bucket full of haldi on my head.I screamed and run after sahil with the remaining spare bucket who ran after seeing my glare.

My cousin brother held him for me and I put the bucket on his "Now,we are even".Now,started our fun,we started playing holi with Haldi and dancing for an hour.

My brother joked on me"Now you are gonna be so yellow that jiju will think you have pneumonia"I slaped his shoulder.

I hurridly went to take a bath .

Aditya Pov:

Today is my Haldi and i got ready in my outfit and went in the garden and saw the decorations and everyone was there waiting for me.

I know my sister,cousins and friends are gonna bath me with haldi from head to toe and i was ready to tackle them.

The function started and my mom started putting haldi on feet,knees,hand and cheeks i was calm till elders finish putting haldi on me.

Now,my cousins and friends started putting haldi on me,i was searching in every direction looking for a attack of an bucket full of haldi but none came.I was shocked and worried.

Even my sister put just a little bit haldi on me and went back to her place.kuch toh gabad h.

After we danced and enjoyed and throughout the all function i was look for a attack.

But nothing happened!!!!!

I went to shower and came out after just 5 minutes.My gut feeling was telling me something is wrong so i decided to flee from the crime scene and be saved from being mudered.

I went down and see everyone was eating their food.

Its the calm before the storm adi beta !!!nikal ja yaha se(Get out of here).

I hurriedly went to the gate and i was just going towards my car

Splaaaaasshhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I was attacked with haldi from every direction.When i got into my senses i saw my cousins and my sister laughing on my misery.

She yelled"Surprise!!!!!"

All day went with  pranks,games,teasings and the late night calls with Naina.....

Hello my lovely reader❤️!!

Close to 1 k reads !!!!❤️

Hope you like this chapter!!!❤️❤️

Tell me in the comment section❤️❤️or ask any queries?

Please share,vote and comment!❤️