'Mama'- Chapter 5

Overhaul, Nemoto and Kurono were surprised, they expected you to have a quirk, but not three and then also useful quirks.

Overhaul smirked, though you couldn't see it due his mask.

You were flustered as they knew you was hiding your quirks.

"How...cool...Your quirks seem amazing, (y/n)." Overhaul said. You didn't respond and looked at the ground, embarrassed. "It's okay...I understand why you didn't want to say it." Overhaul said softly. You looked up.

Overhaul faked a sweet eyes-closed smile at you which made you feel better again. 'They are not bad guys! I was worried for nothing!' You thought and returned a smile.

"Can you tell me more about your quirks?" Overhaul asked.

Time skip, same day:

"Setsu!" You said to Setsuno. Overhaul let him watch over you and play with you. You were drawing and asking Setsuno questions to get to know more about him.

"Do you have a girlfriend or a wife?" You asked happily without looking at him. You looked up after a few seconds as he didn't respond. You noticed Setsuno didn't seem comfortable by your question. He looked sad.

"Mama said people can get hurt when you ask them something personal. I'm very sorry, Setsu." You said, looking at him with guilty. He sighed. "It's fine...It's just that...my g-I mean, my ex-girlfriend cheated on me...She left me with a lot of depths and I became...suicidal. Long story short, Overhaul...he became my friend and helped me." Setsuno said, making sure not to say anything unnecessary about the yakuza or even give you the idea to ask what a yakuza is and stuff.

"Oh...What a dumb woman! You're very handsome and nice! I don't know why she would leave you! I'm sure you'll find someone better than her! I'll even help you!" You said. Setsuno smiled at you, since he had put his mask away, you could see it.

"Oh! My mama is single! Papa cheated on her too and left her after she got pregnant, she got quickly over it...I think...She is 22 years old, she got me when she was sixteen. You seem around her age, maybe a tiny ienie minie younger or maybe a little older. But that doesn't matter! It's decided! I'll show you to mama when she picks me up!" You said. Setsuno sweatdropped and chuckled nervously at your statements.

"Ah, right! It's almost time! Mama's gonna come soon." You said.

Meanwhile by Overhaul:

"Hey." (m/n) said, smiling kindly at Overhaul. "I'm here to take my daughter back. Thank you for babysitting, Chisaki." (m/n) said. Overhaul tilted his head slightly, there was an amused glint in his eyes.

"...No. I decided to keep her. I like her quirks." Overhaul said.

Your mother looked shocked and surprised at him. "W-...What are you talking about, Chisaki?!" She said. "It's 'Overhaul' now, not 'Chisaki'." Overhaul said.

"Stop messing around and give (y/n) back." (m/n) said, trying to stay calm. A part of her wished it was all a stupid joke that would end soon.

"It is just like I said, (L/n). She's not going with you." Overhaul said. "Give my daughter back!" (m/n) shouted. "Hey, stop...STOP SHOUTING! GO AWAY!" Mimic said- uh, yelled.

(m/n) looked at Mimic. "What's that thing!?" She said and frowned while pointing at Mimic. "WHAT?!" Mimic shouted.

"Quiet." Overhaul ordered both of them.

"(L/n)." Overhaul said, he stood up and walked towards her. She looked at him with a determined look in her eyes.

Overhaul took his gloves off. In the blink of an eye, blood splashed and
(m/n)'s body was exploded in pieces. "Ugh, disgusting...Clean this." Overhaul ordered and walked away.

Meanwhile by you:

"Isn't mama supposed to be here now?" You complained to Setsuno who tried to keep you in a friendly way with him. He saw you was on the point of walking and shouting in the underground routes for your mother.

"Uhm, yeah...She's probably chatting with Overhaul, they were classmates...years ago." Setsuno responded. "Geez, mama can be a little flirty." You said and shook your head in disapproval. Setsuno laughed a little.