Crying Babies And Car Rides ✔️

Everly's Pov

" Stella get off the table."

" No."

Stella continues to kick off the fruit that's placed in the bowl from the table.

" Stella please will you just climb down already! You seriously can't be dancing in those 7 inch heels" Ryan begs.

Stella laughs and nearly falls off from the table.

" Nooooo!" she whines and kicks off an apple.

Ryan looks irritated as he walks over to Stella's phone that is connected with the house's bluetooth speakers and turns down the music.

" Don't be a buzz killer!" Stella complains taking a sip from her beer.

She finally climbs down from the table and stumbles over to Ryan. I watch as Ryan lifts his arm above Stella's head so that she can't reach the phone. I watch her jump up and down as she tries to grab her phone.

" Give it back you dick head!"

" I've been called worse." he shrugs and starts walking away.

In a matter of seconds Stella tackles Ryan into the tiles. I close my eyes, too scared to look at the damage. Once I open it I see Stella sitting happily on Ryan's back with her phone in her hand.

" LET'S GET DRUNK!" I had to close my ears shut from the yelling as the music comes up again.

I look down at my watch. It's 3pm on a Sunday afternoon. Chicka is taking her nap and hopefully isn't disturbed by Stella's drunk ass.

Ryan looks defeated. I would've stepped in but I don't know what Stella is capable of doing when she's intoxicated.

"... Stella." I say carefully.

Her eyes lands on me and her expression drops.

" Give me the phone." I say slowly. I take a few steps forward and she doesn't step back.

" Or what? Gonna go running to Liam and tell him about how bad of a girl I've been?" she says with so much sass.

She's triggered a nerve, I can feel it. Breath Everly breath.

" Just give me the phone please." I beg.

She rolls her eyes. I know I shouldn't take her seriously because she's drunk but she's really working on my last nerves.

" Just go and run to Liam why don't you? I'll go pack my bags so long." she says as she start walking towards the dining room exit.

" Will you cut the crap and hand me the fucking phone!"

So I might have lost it a little bit. Look she was asking for it.

" Don't shout at me! " she says tearing up.

Wait a minute. Is she- is she having a drunk mental breakdown? Oh Lord.

" You keep giving me crap! I have a baby sleeping upstairs while you are drinking your fucking problems away and dancing on the furniture for God's sake! "