21. Meeting

Madison's POV
I was in the bed, sleeping, but people hate it when I'm comfortable or happy doing something.

I got a call from Ethan saying that I've to attend the meeting, and need to get ready soon.

I got up, very annoyed as my sleep was ruined. But, it's not a vacation I'm on, it's a business trip.

I quickly freshen up, I didn't take a bath as I did that already in the morning. I changed into a Gray coloured one piece and a coat.

It looked professional and classy at the same time. My hair were open. I had my watch on my wrist and small earrings on.

On a whole, I looked sophisticated.

Then I quickly took my handbag and texted Ethan to pick me up. He said that he'd be here any minute.

After some time he came and asked me come out. He was sitting in the car. I went towards the door and opening it, I was seated inside.

I then looked at Ethan. He looked sexy and dashing as always. His sunglasses were looking just too amazing. I wasn't able to remove my eyes away from his, I only did after he cleared his throat.

"I'm hot, I know" he said, smirking.

I shook my head coming back to reality. My cheeks turned red due to embarrassment. I turned my face away.

I didn't want him to catch my tomato face.

I was looking out from the window, admiring all the beauty that existed in that place. It's so pure. So beautiful.

The window was closed but I opened it, letting the soft breeze touch my face. It was unexplainable. It was so amazing.

I lightly rested my face on the gate, that breeze brought a little smile on my face, revealing how much I enjoyed it.

The occasional curves on the road, enhanced the experience. If I could describe it in one word, then that moment was blissful.

I closed my eyes, enjoying it.

But soon, that moment came to an end, when we reached our destination. He stopped the car and said.

"We're here. Get off"

I took my handbag from the backseat and stepped out of the car. But I realised that he didn't get off with me.

I first thought that maybe he was going to park the car, but he did something unexpected.

He pulled down the car window and said "I'll pick you up after the meeting is over. Just text me"

"But aren't you coming with me?" I asked with my eyes widened in shock.

"No, I don't want to attend that boring meeting" he said.

I got angry. And just like putting fuel in the fire, he said.

"But make sure to make notes and a presentation as well. I'd see it later. Got it!"

Then he just gave me a smirk pulling up the window and driving off.

What a bastard he is!

He left me there.

I was so angry that I felt like doing the exact opposite of what he said, but then again, he's my boss. I can't really disobey his orders. He's paying me to do his work.

And for me, earning is my major priority.

Why God why?

I stamping my heels in irritation on the floor, made my way inside that hotel building. It was a large and sophisticated area.

Everything looked so beautiful. I saw some people in the waiting area, they must be the hotel guests. I thought to myself.

Just then I saw a girl in uniform. I decided to ask her.

"Excuse me, where is the meeting arranged?" I asked the girl.

"What meeting ma'am?" the girl asked politely.

"The meeting for the associates of Brown Group of Industries. I'm Ethan Brown's assistant" I said.

"Oh, Good afternoon ma'am. It's on the third Floor. The office area" she said.

"Okay, Thank you" I said.

"Your welcome ma'am" she said and smiled.

She's sweet, I like her. If I get time I'd love to make friends with her. Maybe.

I then went to the third floor, as instructed by that girl. I soon reached the office area. As I entered inside the room, I saw many people. They were all seated.

I made my way in one of the chairs and sat down. I then took out my laptop and a notepad to note down the specific details.

Though this resort project is under Mr. Theodore Brown, but I'm attending this meeting on his secretary's behalf, as he's not here.

My eyes were swimming across the computer screen. But soon everyone stood up. As I was completely unaware of the activities taking place in my surroundings, I didn't get up.

But soon I felt something at the back of my hair.

"Hello" a voice whispered.

I jolted up from my seat because of th  sudden, unexpected activity. I got imbalanced and almost fell back, but someone caught me. That person made me stand up straight.

I turned around and met a pair of gorgeous eyes.

My eyes were widened, embracing the beauty of this stunning human in front of me.

His hair were perfectly made, his lips were curved up in a smile, his height made me feel so short and most importantly his eyes were plastered on me.

He was a dashing young man.

"I'm sorry sir" I said bowing a bit.

"That's alright. I hope you you're Okay" he said with a slight smile.

Oh! His voice was like music, so deep and soft at the same time.

"Yeah, thank you" I said and bowed my head to hide the embarrassed red cheeks.

Gosh! Why the hell am I so clumsy. What a horrible impression I made infront of such a beautiful man. I feel like slapping myself.

I heard him chuckle a bit as he made his way to the main chair, he then before sitting down said.

"Good afternoon everyone. Please have a seat"

Everyone sat and the meeting started. I got to know that our company is collaborating with The Faust Company, and the owner of the firm was the beautiful man.

His name is Chase Faust.

His name is sexy, just like him. His parents must've worked hard for finding out his name. It suits him so well.

And maybe a little harder in bed as well, for making a beautiful baby.

Eww! Why the hell am I thinking like Ethan!?

But trust me he was a guy who could make heads turn. Coming to this meeting was not such a bad idea.

I saw him whispering something to his secretary. After saying that he made his way out.

I wonder what he said.

But soon the secretary, made his way towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Chase sir, wants to talk to you"

My eyes widened in shock. But I nodded hurriedly, getting up from my seat. Then I made my way outside the room, where I met the gorgeous man or I should say Chase Faust.

Hola angels! This was it for this chapter!

So what do you think Chase has called out Madison for? And even more importantly, how will he effect Madison and Ethan's lives?

Stay tuned to know!

Vote and comment.

:)